Search results

1. Zedrick Stone

Valkyrie Mk2

The Valkyrie Mk2 is a Pvper's dream vehicle. It is faster than the Seahrimnir Mk1 & Mk2 and has more armor and durability than the Valkyrie Mk1. It is the perfect combination of these traits that will give this vehicle the advantage in PvP. It will last longer and in the long run be...
  2. Zedrick Stone

Be the first to craft the new Valkryie Mk2

The Title says it all. You want to be the first to craft, own, and/or sell the new Valkyrie Mk2 here is your chance. I am the discoverer of this BP with 55 clicks on it. (check in game discoveries) After some sleep and consideration I thought I would do a price check here to help sway me to...
  3. Zedrick Stone

Discovery: My first Discovery "A Brand New Car"

"And tell them what he's won, That's Right folks a Brand New Car" Wow I am still shaking with excitement :yay: I have been offline for a few days and came back onto see if my auctions have sold to have a bit of PEDs to go and mine or craft. I decided my last mining runs had not been so kind...
  4. Zedrick Stone

Achievement: My First Crafting Global

Yea!!! My first Crafting Global:yay:
  5. Zedrick Stone

Graduation

Hello all, I just now today reached 2000 in rifle after three long months and $250+ US dollars of playing hours on end, now I don't want to sound like I am whining but after all that I would have thought that there would be something at the end of that long trek, a small gift, some flashing...
  6. Zedrick Stone

Question: Team Mining

Hello I have done a search for this and the only things that come up are team hunting or two+ year old mining posts. My wife and I both mine in Entropia, she for ores and I for En-matters, I know there are places where both ores and en-matters overlap, and when we go out mining together these...
Back