Search results

1. Kpeters

Selling: Selling Out (Auction). Old items, armor, decorations, SGA stuff, Unique Clothing, Plates, Amps.

Guys I'm so sorry I'm late the auction is closed as of yesterday 8:30pm. The spreadsheet is not yet updated will update and contact any winners via private msg to deliver the goods. Thanks!
  2. Kpeters

Selling: Selling Out (Auction). Old items, armor, decorations, SGA stuff, Unique Clothing, Plates, Amps.

Hi guys, updated the bids. Decided that items that are being bid on will have a visible reserve and buyout price for absolute clarity and to make better use of our time avoiding constant smaller bids on items of higher value. This will help me keep the sheet more up to date. Thank you!
  3. Kpeters

LOL I tried to get one but was beat by another guy to it. Bought an R107 450SL 77" MB. It's in the shop... the joys of vintage car ownership.
  4. Kpeters

Yeah it's pretty much the same thing since I started playing but now for some reason I can't stop picking up items by mistake haha! I may keep a small amount of stuff to hunt now and then. But yeah man life changes, and the cars need spares!
  5. Kpeters

Hi guys, it is with a heavy heart and after years of giving it thought that I am finally selling all my stuff in EU. I always thought I was going to return but the reality is that life changes too much in 15 years! This is not uber stuff, but there are interesting things. To avoid cluttering...
  6. Kpeters

Buying: Community Recognition Award Armour (M)

I have one, haven't thought about selling it since I love it but given the fact I haven't played since like 2012 I guess I would be up for selling. Send me a pm.
  7. Kpeters

Achievement: 11 Years in Project Entropia

It was my pleasure to invite you in game, you've definitively surpassed me by a whole lot! I can vouch for what a great guy athal is irl and in game. We've had lots of fun times and seen a lot of stuff gratz on your 11 years!
  8. Kpeters

Sorry... Long Read :(

It was way worse when we had to stop using Opalo A105 :(
  9. Kpeters

Entropia Universe Android App Released

It's awesome! The only 2 things I would add is soc chat, pm chat via FL and browsing capabilities on the auction.
  10. Kpeters

Thule from the outside

I was just kidding that's why I said it made no sense. :)
  11. Kpeters

Thule from the outside

Hahaha looks like now we have a good idea where the gateway should be located and it doesn't make much sense. :dunce:
  12. Kpeters

MA finally started advertising! Found an add in .....

I always get Arkadia stuff never Calypso :(
  13. Kpeters

When will Calypso be advertised?

Nope! And I did search. Thanks!
  14. Kpeters

That's what encouraged me to revive this thread!
  15. Kpeters

Ok starting area is up. No what? Ads ads ads! There was a huge money injection with the CLD sales let's see some action!
  16. Kpeters

Thule from the outside

That explains it, thanks.
  17. Kpeters

Lighting Changes

I agree it looks very cartoonish now it used to have the best graphics along with next island. I have always found Arkadia to be a little bit cartoonish too. Color are way too intense and bright, would love to get the old shader back. The night looks good.
  18. Kpeters

Thule from the outside

I wondered the same myself looks like the game identifies you already have a gun so they don't give you anything. They did give me some ammo though.
  19. Kpeters

Thule from the outside

Oh ok thanks, won't know since all my disciples have dropped when they were like 65% into graduation :/. Then I just stopped trying :laugh:
  20. Kpeters

Thule from the outside

Now im intrigued by the other place which cryopods and which door? :scratch2:
  21. Kpeters

Thule from the outside

Should work with the televator, it's located on the "landing pad" where the flags are (balcony).
  22. Kpeters

Thule from the outside

That's true...perhaps you can have an additional full size crafting mission only for the new comers that want to get into it? I know introducing someone to EU is not easy at all there is so much to learn, but if you look at it now they have the gateway back when I joined you just popped...
  23. Kpeters

Thule from the outside

The process I think is lacking the most explanation is crafting.
  24. Kpeters

Thule from the outside

They give you that old rifle so you can sell it on the TT to get peds for synth ME. I kept it and bought the ME simple as that :)
Back