Search results

1. kintoo

VU issues and updates

OK we all know of the majoy issues in the VU but where is the support/news about the problems? I have checked the support news section and it has got the CP issue on there but what about the rest of the problems? Mob spawns/CTD/Refining? Please a little official post saying "Ok we are aware...
  2. kintoo

loot from Vehicle

ok so when did it change so you now also loot all Vehicle inventory I got killed in PVP and looted (fair enought) but the 90 peds of oil in my Vehicle inventory was looted (that I was saving there for fuel)????? I have checked the release notes and can see no update that changed this?
  3. kintoo

Patch

Why do we have to sit though a massive patch when we are only getting a few small platform changes lol You should only have to download updates for the planet you are on (And not planning to leave) <Edit> OK we have new content to lol could not find patch notes
  4. kintoo

Question: (L) cars

What is the difference between limited and none limited cars? I got one on RT at 17 peds and by playing used 14 peds of oil but the car is still 17 peds so why would you get a unlimited version if there is no decay? Only asking as someone was trying to buy one for a "lot" of peds
  5. kintoo

Question: Cars

So as per marco's comment about cars being avalible not just on calipso will we be getting a frendly visit from a ND rep to give us all a free one up here :)
  6. kintoo

mindforce implant

ok so I equiped a low level mindforce implant and want to upgrade so how do I unequip the old implant there is not an option to do it?
  7. kintoo

Help: what do I do now?

Hi I am posting this on my brothers forum account as it won't let me create one due to duplicate IP address (only 1 PC :) ) My avatar is Morn Merry Miner and have been playing for a week now (started on rocktopia) I have been sweating for a week and got 2k sweat which some nice guy paid 10...
  8. kintoo

Help: Massive PC slowdown

Hi Guys Any of you know of any good PC performance monitoring programs that will constantly check my computer for performance issues (CRU, Memory drive usage etc) The reason is every couple of days EU (And 1 other MMORPG game) slows down. What happens in EU is my movement starts to jerk (Like...
  9. kintoo

Selling: 11k efd

Selling 11k EFD fot 36 peds (think that is the correct exchange rate) if you want them pm me, i am normally online 19:00 - 23:00 MA time.
  10. kintoo

Question: Weapon crafting SIB guide

Hi Guys I have been crafting for a while and after moving onto OA-101 (Ouch they hurt the ped card) I thought I will try and move away from crafting my own mining amps to crafting (In the long,,, long run) my own weapons. Is there a guide on which weapons to make in order to get the best SIB...
  11. kintoo

Question: Crafting and other players results

Hi This is just to see the thoughts of other players, when you are about to start a crafting run if you see a nice HOF or ATH for the item you are about to craft/are currently crafting does this change what you are doing? For EG I craft my own OA-101 and while I am mining the mats etc if I...
  12. kintoo

Selling: BP, Paint and armour set

Thought I would post this in 1 thread to save clutter :) For your buying pleasure I offer the following items. This is not an auction make an offer for the BP or Paint and if it is not bad I will sell it. The Armour is sold as a set only. Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint 1 0.01 PED Alekz...
  13. kintoo

Question: Perception and Mining

Hi A few people have mentioned that perception gains are linked to good finds, is there any more information you guys can point me to that will explain this in more detail. I seem to gain perception at random and don't seem to see any change in loot? Am I missing something here :)
  14. kintoo

Question: Laptop running EU badly

Me again :) My new desktop PC broke yesterday so I "borrowed" my girlfriends laptop, The laptop seems to have the spec for EU (All green ticks on launcher) so why if I try to run the game in anything other than full safe mode I only seem to get 5-10 FPS? The laptop is a HP G61-110SA Windows 7...
  15. kintoo

Question: Duel Display

Since my desktop has broken I am now running EU on my laptop, the laptop uses extended desktop to have my lappy screen and my HD TV show the desktop. However how do I get EU to run runn screen on my TV (The laptop monitor is the primary display) and TV the extended Normally you window the...
  16. kintoo

Question: OF-105 Tier Upgrade

Hi I have upgraded my OF to tier 1 (To try it) any suggestions what enhancers are worth fitting? The item details are here :)
  17. kintoo

HoF: 9k Lyst

After spending thousands on Amps and Mines this little baby popped up as I was un-amped and dropped a few bomes on the way to hunt Drones. Thanks for the :tower: MA very nice xmas prezzy :) Sorry as pointed out I did indeed have a OA-101 :)
  18. kintoo

mining show on map bug

This is a minor one I know, if you find a mining claim and click on the show on map feature even when you have extracted the location remains showing until you relog.. Not a major issue :)
  19. kintoo

new avatar name

Hi My avatar seems to be shown twice once as Kintoos Kintoo At´lek (pre VU 10) and now as Kintoos Kintoo At'lek so my account is not linked to the correct avatar. I tried live support but they seem to be busy so I will try here can you either merge the 2 above or link my account to Kintoos...
  20. kintoo

HoF: Nice HOF and skill unlock

Hi Got a nice HOF (No swirles as the first screen shot I took was plain black) Then 20 minutes later got this :) Good day today
  21. kintoo

HoF: First hof with MU

Got a few hof before but all Lyst this is my first hof with an item with MU. Sorry no swirls got me by surprise :)
  22. kintoo

Question: New PC move Entropia

Hi Just got a new PC what is the best way to get Entropia onto the new PC without having to re-download the whole thing. Can I just copy the folders to the new PC (Via external hard drive) or will this not work. I know I should have saved the initial download to stupid me did not :rolleyes:
  23. kintoo

Buying: TI apartment

Looking to buy an apartment on TI (Any Building or size) post offers here and the first one I like I will take.
  24. kintoo

Catch and Jacobite

Hope it is ok to post this, I was stuck at the TI LA (with all the hogs) for over 40 minutes when Catch and Jacobite kindly helped me escape. Thanks guys for the help it is always nice when people go out of there way to do this :)
  25. kintoo

Help: Plates

Hi Guys What are the best plates to use for Dronies/Warriors Atrox I currently have Ghost (Minus feet) and 5A plates but warriors 01 kill me quickly and any trox over mature do 60 ish damage per hit? Any suggestions?
Back