Search results

1. DoubleWolf

Q1: What (if any) is the status of Mindbank?

Years ago the idea was floated around to create Mindbank, and it seemed to me that this would be the much needed "right step" toward changing Mindark's business model to one that better secures customer deposits by converting them to a true liability on the balance sheet (like an actual bank)...
  2. DoubleWolf

Haven't played in a few years. What's up?

Hey guys, so I sold off most of my account 3-4 years ago (save for my skills and few items that were important to me) since I wasn't able to play quite as much as I was at one point. I also followed Mindark's financial reports and it didn't seem that the company was headed in a direction that...
  3. DoubleWolf

Selling: Gremlin Armor Set (M) Auction

I am auctioning a Full Male Gremlin Armor Set See Gremlin Armor Stats on Entropedia Current TT value on set = 411.34 PED SB = +200 PED BO = +250 PED Current Bid = +200 PED (1/6/13) Auction will end 7 days from the last bid, or when the buyout is met. Happy bidding!
  4. DoubleWolf

Math problem

This one has been floating around on fb recently. Curious what people here think the answer is... 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1-1+1+1+1+1+1+1 x 0 = ?
  5. DoubleWolf

Let's see your NCAA B-Ball Brackets!

I've created a group over on ESPN.com to compete in with the NCAA tournament starting this week. Do a search for "Entropia Players" or just use this link: http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/group?groupID=49948 There's got to be a few college basketball fans around here. If not, just fill one...
  6. DoubleWolf

MA does NOT make money from decay

I posted this in another thread, but figured it was worthy of it's own thread... I'm going to keep on this until people figure this out. MA does NOT make money from decay. Forget what you think Marco said in the past. Their financial statements disagree with him. Decay is simply a tool to...
  7. DoubleWolf

228 PED Melchi (First HoF!)

Played for about 2.5 years now. Finally got the bright purple message! I guess the next on the list is an uber... I hope it comes sooner than later! :D
  8. DoubleWolf

Increase the need for estates, for the good of the game!

And this is how you do it: MA: This is going to make you more money, so listen up Community: Just because it makes MA money, doesn't mean it's bad for you, so pay attention Estates as they are right now are little more than luxury items. Glorified storage containers and a place for people...
  9. DoubleWolf

We are better than that!!!

Normally when I share these kind of videos I'll show the real one first, then the parody. This time you get the parody first... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDwNrp1-B-Q ... then the real one... :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU7fhIO7DG0
  10. DoubleWolf

You can sort the auction by name now too?

Then this game is as good as dead... :( It is now EXTREMELY easy to buy exactly what you want for the cheapest available price. Sounds like a great deal for buyers, right? Sure it does. How about for sellers? The only way to get your stuff sold is to compete on price, since all a buyer needs...
  11. DoubleWolf

First mining global! 61 PED Oil

Click to enlarge Well now I've hit the trifecta! Globals in all professions! :thumbup: Slightly disappointed it came in the form of Oil and not Alice or Typo or something with some good markup, but I'll take the peds where I can get em! :D
  12. DoubleWolf

Entropia makes AOTS

Attack of the Show is a daily program on the G4 network (cable TV) that reviews new gadgets, games and other technology. It's a fairly popular show for tech-geeks here in the states. They have a segment called "The Feed" that quickly runs down relevant news stories. Buzz's purchase of CP made...
  13. DoubleWolf

Idea for a new tracker feature

Call it something to add to the wishlist for the folks at EntropiaTracker... What I would like to see is some way to track all of your runs and then compare them with other people. Not just the globals that you get, but everything, down to the pec or nearest ped. This would obviously need to...
  14. DoubleWolf

52 PED Tripudion Young + SGA

Click to enlarge Hit this while I was getting annoyed from hunting these things. It gave me a reason to smile :) Loot is 1k muscle oil, some explosive rounds a Male Shogun Face Mask and a Female Shogun Face Mask SGA EDITION My first SGA loot! :yay: Too bad I can't put it to use... :(
  15. DoubleWolf

91 PED Berycled Mature

New personal best! Click to enlarge So I haven't globaled in almost 8 months and now I get two in one week. Pretty sweet! :D I was too excited to capture the swirlies in the pic that all the items in the loot window didn't finish appearing! :laugh: Loot is a full Emik S50, F & M Shogun...
  16. DoubleWolf

First Hunting global - Foul Scout

Been around for about a year and a half. Had a pair of crafting globals back around December of last year, but nothing since. Here I was just thinking I was about due for something the way I'd been spending again the last few weeks (more so the last few days). My TT paid out to TT return ratio...
  17. DoubleWolf

If y'all are ready to laugh your dicks off...

...let me hear ya say "YEAH!" :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peVFNna3vB8
  18. DoubleWolf

The "ammo gets returned" theory

I should start this with a little disclaimer that I'm not looking to prove or disprove this theory. My only goal is information gathering and to generate discussion as I've seen this topic come about a few times and still have a few questions regarding it. As I'm not yet skilled enough to use...
  19. DoubleWolf

The sweat market crash... excited?

It may seem really easy for a lot of you to vote "no" (or "don't care" for your EFD ;)) on this issue. A lot of people depend on selling their sweat to get by. I for one do a bit of sweating so it affects me a little, but I'm starting to come around. I'm actually looking forward to the price of...
  20. DoubleWolf

Multitasking at it's best!

I recently acquired a Sony LocationFree device (think: slingbox) and got it all set up. Now I can play EU and watch TV all at the same time and I don't even have to move my eyes much... Laziness FTW! :yay: Click to enlarge
  21. DoubleWolf

What is with the default camera angle?

Okay, this has bothered me since the day I started. Every time I log in, every time I middle click to look behind me, every time I click back, and on numerous other occasions, the camera seems to want me to stare at the ground. Maybe not directly at the ground but a 100 or so feet in front of...
  22. DoubleWolf

A great idea for PLAYER RETENTION...

I put an emphasis on PLAYER RETENTION in the title to hopefully attract the attention of the MA and FPC officials. Marco, this means you :) I just recently came up with what I believe would be a really great way for MA to retain players, provide a lot of fun and excitement and help to stimulate...
  23. DoubleWolf

Hit rate of old school weapons

I tried doing some searching for what I'm looking for here, and I'm sure this has been studied before, but I can't seem to come up with any terms to help me find this. What I'm trying to figure out is the expected hit rate of the old school weapons (Jesters, Justifiers, etc...). I'd really like...
  24. DoubleWolf

Selling: FULL Pixie Sets (M) & (F) - Below MU!

SOLD! :D Blah blah blah too short...
  25. DoubleWolf

My first crafting global!

Click to enlarge I was rather proud of myself that I was able to catch the swirlies in the pic on the first global. :D I wasn't even sure it was me right away... Honestly, I never really thought I'd get a global crafting Bodyguard parts, but hey, it feels good to get the first one out of the...
Back