Search results

1. S

News: Genesis Visual Update

My god, what have you done to Shadow armour? Shadow, hence the name, does not require bright yellow eye slots on it. Not impressed, sorry.
  2. S

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

Banned just now. Oh well, will check later when they fix the attack.
  3. S

Boorum I found

Loads of them south of Lorfat's Prize (where did old Lorfat go, used to enjoy his streams). Unless that was the co-ords you posted, dunno, not in game :)
  4. S

News: Introducing TWEN Token

As long as 90% of the tokens are NOT looted on the 1st 5 minutes of the version update, I'll try. If they do all loot within a matter of minutes, forget it.
  5. S

Suggestion: Bring back

And in case you think I'm joshing, here.. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/sandking-no-looter.280984/
  6. S

Suggestion: Bring back

Yea, I remember looting a Sandking and it being a no looter. No thank you.
  7. S

Happy Birthday Suzy!

Thank you :)
  8. S

Happy Birthday Suzy!

Why, thank you :)
  9. S

Suggestion: We need more achievements (and we need to see them)

I forgot those achievements even existed. Not even sure now where to look for them in game :)
  10. S

Welcome to the New AHR

About time you returned to AHR :)
  11. S

Yoo hoo :) Here's the thread of that competition btw, I did come 2nd lol...

Yoo hoo :) Here's the thread of that competition btw, I did come 2nd lol https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/fashion-fun-contest.244029/
  12. S

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Rubber Duck RuleZZZZ
  13. S

HoF: MY 2nd HOF in EASTER MAYHEM

Leave some for me :)
  14. S

Tell your story and have the chance to win a thermos!

My story in Entropia began in 2006/2007. MMO's with graphics was kind of new back then, reading a few articles in magazines, listing all these great and wonderful worlds you could be a part of. Yes, Second Life was my 1st foray in to MMO's, meeting hundreds if not thousands of people all...
  15. S

The best compilation ever. These are the kings of Rock'n'Roll, forget Elvis :)
  16. S

Absolute Classic, re-mastered by the boys themselves.
  17. S

20 Years of Entropia Universe!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Entropia, happy birthday tooooo youuuuuuuuuu.
  18. S

Suzy Entropia

Thanks, and same again this year, stream up in about 90 minutes or so :)
  19. S

FYI: Sneek peek at one of Cyrenes new mobs, the Gigantic Scuttler

Many thanks for those who turned up for this months hunt, we had the pleasure of seeing one of Cyrene's new mobs and I'd like to share with you all. Shout out to Shawna, for giving us a few hour's of spawns for our hunt, was appreciated :)
  20. S

That was a wet day then, got drenched :)
  21. S

These will always float my musical boat
  22. S

News: Hogglo Hysteria

They would probably get more interest if they did something along the lines of Mutated Chirpies, those Argonaut leader things (forget the name), mod merp rampage, those colourful evicerators, RX Units etc. etc. Not just a mob that is already well catered for, in multiple locations. Please...
  23. S

Showing my age :) And one for Rose, cuz I know she loves him
Back