Search results

1. U

Returning to "echanted status" can it be done?

I've been playing on/off for years, but lately I'm also in the same boat as OP... I really miss the day of PE when the avatars talked while you were typing, but I can't seem to find a clip of that anywhere!
  2. U

Extended Guides Newbie Event: Bridge of Death 3

I'll do my best to attend!! (bump)
  3. U

Question: gaining experience

I asked a/b the avg # b/c I would say I get 3-4 (usually 4) on avg with a skill of Mediocre (92). Not sure if I'm just lucky or if the skill plays a factor on your avg amount of sweat per successfull attempt.
  4. U

Question: gaining experience

Is 4 bottles the average amount everyone gets?
  5. U

Question: Has anyone got their survey freebie yet?

haha Alpha, I didn't see the last line until I hit quote to say I still didn't have mine.
  6. U

Question: Has anyone got their survey freebie yet?

same, nothing yet... The question is: When it says "The survey gift will be spawned into your inventory very shortly.", how long is "very shortly"?
  7. U

Miss Calypso Survey Link

You did well! and if the survey is contestants only...i put im a male, so they'll just weed me out ;)
  8. U

Miss Calypso Survey Link

I thought the same...i took it either way:scratch2:
  9. U

Help: Armor Crafting

I've noticed that some Lvl I limited blueprints have a SIB for me... So my question is: is it worth to buy the (L) blueprint for the SIB or just stick w/ the normal ones that dont have it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :confused: Thanks!
  10. U

advise before i start tailoring

So what lvl in tailoring is conisdered "good"? according to this calculator (if im doing it right) my current level right now is 37...my longer-term goal is coats...any advice towards my goal? if im using the right numbers, my skills are as follows: agility = 24 Intelligence = 23 Dexterity =...
  11. U

thanks for all the replies. so BPC doesnt contribute to tailoring, so i should basically just start with making mannell shoes?
  12. U

Should I skill on tailoring BP's or just do like the crafting advisor's say and start with standard dampers, basic filters, basic sheet metal (etc.)? And if I should skill on tailoring BPs...which ones? And if not, around what skill levels (and which ones) should I get before actually starting...
  13. U

fastest crafting

so what would you say the "minimum" skills needed to make a coat would be? and which crafting area makes the best money with the lowest skill?
  14. U

fastest crafting

thanks. does anyone know anything about making coats?
  15. U

fastest crafting

i meant for the title to be "cheaper crafting"...oops would it be cheaper in the long run to buy implants or raise tailoring myself? if its cheaper, which implants would i need and what "order" would be best to get them in?
Back