Search results

1. T

Limit the deposit?

First question: Think about the running video competition. In many of them you can see houses, castles, etc what you can buy. Those are promotional videos, so those will be watched by non-EU players (and that is the goal of them). But when a newbie came what will s/he realize? The fact that...
  2. T

Limit the deposit?

No, I am depositing very rarely (not too much free time to play anyway), but noticed the depo habits of some of my socmates and friends. Maybe a test server where you can spend your money freely but can not withdraw your money would help, I dunno.
  3. T

Limit the deposit?

I don't care much about EFD's (do you want mine?).
  4. T

Limit the deposit?

Already heard others complaining about why EU is money based, because that ruins the whole game (think about the old PE times, did you care about your money? not really...). And the point is there, game. This is not an investment for many of us, but a game with a unique system. Keep that in mind.
  5. T

Limit the deposit?

Yes I did but that is very different, since for that fee you mostly just be able to play the game, nothing else. But in an RCE like EU you can buy equipment.
  6. T

Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

Or maybe just a graphics driver issue.
  7. T

Which Vegas version are you using? Maybe mine is a bit older therefore it is different. :scratch2:
  8. T

Normally you should add it and I did in most of my videos, however this is a different case and decided not too do it. I can add that anytime in the YouTube description box.
  9. T

Okay, then maybe something with the recording because you mentioned that it isn't everywhere just at the scenes where good framerate supposed to be. Your hard drive can also be the problem here because it is showing only at the high resolution. But all of those are just poor guesses from here...
  10. T

Do you notice this also after rendered or only in the preview window? Sometimes the preview is cheating in Vegas. ;)
  11. T

Seems I already repped you recently so I can not do it again. :scratch2: Nice entry anyway. :)
  12. T

Yes, it is possible.
  13. T

2x event ideas

Do you mean 2x oil? :silly2:
  14. T

2x event ideas

3x skill event in December, 2x event in January... ideas for February? :D Okay, here are some: 2x loot for a week 2x decay for a week 2x mob spawn for a week
  15. T

What's this?

A town under the water... drools... :tongue2:
  16. T

I am not sure if that is available. During the avatar creation there were styles which is uber category or just not unlocked in game (too high level), but that was long time ago and since then the avatar creation changed.
  17. T

What's this?

There is already a hidden island on Eudoria (the three mountains at the SW corner, showing also in my video). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmb_vXeHroU That is not showing on the map. It also can be another mob type which is in the water (new fishies?). :wise:
  18. T

I marked it to show that you can choose the length of the video, to use the full track is not necessary. :)
  19. T

"...will be awarded to the Entropia Universe participant that creates the best promo video for Entropia Universe, using all or part of Kevin Rudolf's hit song "Let It Rock"..."
  20. T

Length: 3:56 (album version) 2:48 (no rap edit)
  21. T

Where is Kevin?

There is a "better" way tho to do that. Don't select anything and bring your mouse cursor away from the central. You still can move your camera then. ;) And sorry, I must grow back my lost nerves now. :D
  22. T

Where is Kevin?

That costed me a lots of nerves. ;)
  23. T

Where is Kevin?

I wonder... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmb_vXeHroU
  24. T

I wonder where is Kevin... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmb_vXeHroU
  25. T

Teleporters - complete list and screenshots

I only can agree with Blake and I guess the rest of us feels the same.
Back