Search results

1. Kaysha

Entropia Real Estate

Hello there! Thank you for your time in reading this post. I am launching a new service website for people to sell estates without using the ordinairy Auction. Eliminating the risk of selling your estate below MU and spending to much PED's on a start up fee. Besides that I'd like to get a...
  2. Kaysha

Info: A call out to all the designers!

Entropia's Fashion industry is a small and dedicated industry. And I would like to see a collaboration of all the Fashion Designers. I would like to call out to all Fashion Designers in Entropia to help out each other. And I would like to help make this collaboration easier. How? Please take a...
  3. Kaysha

Buying: Buying: eMine; Shinguards & Gloves! (F)

Please give me a PM if you wish to sell yours; Only with full TT value!
  4. Kaysha

Assillia Fashion

Assillia Fashion: Design Cloths for a reasonable price! In real life Im a fashion designer so I offer this service in-game as well. How does it work? I design a pair of clothing sets (Mostly 3-Partial). I chose a variaty of clothing and try to make a nice set out of them. (Example; A jacked...
  5. Kaysha

Hi, from Assillia

Hi I just wanted to introduce my self since Im new to this Forum. I've been playing Entropia Universe since back in the days when it was still called Project Entropia. I stopped playing after a while. But now I've been playing again since a few months. And I found a cause in this game. I used to...
Back