Search results

1. juicy001

Lara or L.a.r.a. pets will get the buffs changed ! do caly ppl know it ?

this is posted at the offical NI facebook page : L.A.R.A and C.A.R.A Pets found on Next Island have incorrect passive effects and stats which will be changed in the next available patch.
  2. juicy001

Info: The Spare Tire Marina Basement

Heya Guys , Girls and Goats =) here comes a quick guide to Queenb´s player owner instance @ Rocktropia , the Isle of Lost Avatars ( and pretty much all other player owner instances in general ) first of all u need to buy a Key from Queenb or her Shop . After u just move to this door and...
  3. juicy001

♥ Juicy´s Loophole ♥ The Worst Placed Decor & Pet Shop ♥

Helloween is comming ! Pimp your Estate today ( and ask for special offers ) Welcome to Juicy´s Loophole @ FOMA➡️BlockB [70760, 70308, 168] !!! right down the dark floor :P i got a steady changing set of Decor for u to pimp up your estate :smoke: also Space Supply like Kismet , Welding...
  4. juicy001

FOMA Shop #53 is now under Juicy´s control !

as the title says it already FOMA Shop No#53 is now mine :tongue2: for now i got it stocked with Space and Mining Supply ... and a few Pets :silly2: special offers and special promotions are planned for the future ... *a more detailed list of the items i sell will come here shortly ( maybe...
  5. juicy001

Info: Yog Horror Pet L10

yes i tamed the first Yog Horror pet @ monria ... i was hirred by "Im Hitman guys " and it took only 44 hours around :lolup: and that was the first try ( i guess a fails would add like around 10 hours per try on the top :laugh: ) and i wanne say BIG THX to my fantastic party squad and...
  6. juicy001

Selling: Hogglo Pygmy Black lvl8 with the first buff unlocked !

as the title says i sell a black Hogglo Pygmy its lvl8 fully fed for the moment and got the faster increase buff unlocked already :yup: come and get your Legendary Hogglo today ! ... also i offer taming service ...
  7. juicy001

Info: Taming service for higher lvl pygmy pets like hogglo or kong´s !

anyone should know but for those who dont know it , ill offer pet taming service or more :wise: i am lvl 59,7... pet handler and tamer able to tame any existing pets ingame !!! so basicly i maxed any existing pets ^^ and i am here to help ya on your pet issues :yup: pm me ingame " Juicy...
  8. juicy001

Selling: Selling Rare , common , imported and exported stuff to free ped !!!

Selling some new and old things to free up some ped to buy a ROCKtropia shop !!! (payments in bananas ( all sorts and size ) and zombie flesh @105% ) prefored . I will add more stuff, SB/BO´s and pictures later ... maybe :P feel free to PM me here or ingame :yup: ( Juicy Fruit Monster ) gone...
  9. juicy001

Selling: Meckel & Loch ML-45 t58 ! and great following rates

as the title says i sell my Weapon: Meckel & Loch ML-45 t 5,8 its up to 220 dmg with amps and enhancer , with a sick range of 145 m awsome to shoot nubs and mid lvl player or tagging ^^ with the following tiers tier 6 103 tier 7 125 tier 8 144 tier 9 129 tier 10 109 old bo 6k new BO...
  10. juicy001

Selling: Selling Pygmy Kong Deed (Buff to reduce critical hits unlocked )

as the title says am i selling my Fluffy friend the buff is unlocked and its also 3% . the kong comes with 63.300xp and the Pet and Taming buff can u unlock at lvl 24 feel free to send me a offer here , ingame or via a PM...
  11. juicy001

Selling: Selling RX OpTac x2 Gloves (F) t1 and growing

selling these nice gloves :yup: remaining tier rates are 120 ,80 ,83 ,119 ,110 ,59 ,101 ,107 ,83 and to tier it up to 1 did i used 773 ingot blausarium, oil 3249, pile of garnets 618, blazar 1237, tier I comp 587 :wise::wise: the SB is 2,5k and i will sell em 5 days after i got a sb =) so...
  12. juicy001

the Key to the Sacred Kongs ( King Kong Idol )

i offer here a service , u can rent my key to the sacred kong area ! pm me here or better ingame =)
  13. juicy001

Selling: Juicy Mon's Uber Taming Thread, a Trade For Evade!

Heya Entropians :D u may noticed that pets are back ... but also, that MA messed up the system :( if they dont change the settings do we need a way higher evade lvl than tamer :mad: my pet handler lvl is 57 and tamer 56 ... and i need to rise my evade ( atm its at lvl 45 ) if i want to tame...
  14. juicy001

Selling: Snubnose tier 6,7 ( and growing )

Tier rates are : Tier 7 182 Tier 8 124 Tier 9 144 Tier 10 188 great for any who wants Tier 10 =) pm me or leave a offer here , i will sell it when i get a nice offer =)
  15. juicy001

what would u think?

Oink ya ppl =) last nite my thread got deleted because of the word pussy ? i was wondering a lot because lots cats are called pussy´s ... but ofc if perv ppl get first a other meaning in there mind ... and since my post is gone i realy think some mods are weird pervs :lolup: i mean it is...
  16. juicy001

Entropia stops loading at the log in screen ?

is it just me who got that Problem ? nothing happens when i try to log in ... just the Picture is shown ... i had the same Problem at the ark Underground yesterday , and i even log in with the safe mode :mad: and most weird Thing i can log in with medium grafics on caly with a friends ava ?!?!
  17. juicy001

Selling: Selling Explosive Projectiles Blueprint III

damn it , a friend offers me a nice fap and a nice Price if i buy it in 24h so i am going to drop the bp into the caly auc anyone is welcome to bid there =)
  18. juicy001

Selling: Selling Pet Deeds ( puny and strong ancient )

as the title says i am selling pets ( daiki , snable f/m , exos and punys ) i forgot to add , some are preskilled too =) just add me and pm me ingame ( :tongue2: Juicy Fruit Monster :tongue2: ) also i got a brush and could offer service for those who are to lazy to skill pets on there own...
  19. juicy001

Selling: Selling Pet Skills !!! get ready for ComPet & CombatPet Deeds (CPD)

as the title says , i got a lot pet skills + some other for sale 4700 animal lore , 2360 zoology & 0 animal taming ( no its not my own at this point ... its skills from a friend who cant log in anymore ... and the funds from the sale will go straight to the family there , so plz no low ball...
  20. juicy001

Buying: Blp Weapon / rocktropia guns and rifles prefored ...

as the title says i am looking for a unLimited Sib weapon... a blp rifle would be great ... but also other guns could get me weak (probaly) ... if u got something nice , pm me and we will see ( not looking for nub toys :wise: )
  21. juicy001

March 19th RT VU notes

ROCKTROPIA VU NEWS! March 19th, 2014 By NEVERDIE Write comment The landscape of ROCKtropia has been altered forever, citizens and visitors alike are advised to check the “New Map” before venturing out! The future is bright, so long as we can hold back the Zombie hordes and discover the...
  22. juicy001

Selling: Ozpyn LR S1X3 (Great skilling gun!)

Ozpyn LR S1X3 (Great skilling gun!) Laser-Gun rec lvl :14 44 uses 36 dmg 78,1 m Skam did discover and sold this one a little ago ... see her post for more infos and a picture :girl: Perfect fit for a 106 amp. Notice the range at 78.1 meters. Should be good...
  23. juicy001

Discovery: Ozpyn BP 1SX4

i found this on Cyrene :eyecrazy: inside a token trader :lolup: ... ( and only the first 2 stages work from that second epic quest :tongue2: )
  24. juicy001

Selling: selling : Ozpyn RSB S1X1 ( shortblade )

as the tittle says i sell this unL shortblade more infos here ... http://planetcyrene.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Ozpyn_RSB_S1X1 leave a offer here or pm me :smoke:
  25. juicy001

Selling: Ozpyn LR S1X3 (Great skilling gun!)

Ozpyn LR S1X3 (Great skilling gun!) Laser-Gun rec lvl :14 44 uses 36 dmg 78,1 m Skam did discover and sold this one a little ago ... see her post for more infos and a picture :yup...
Back