Search results

1. Lucky Seven

Selling: SELL FULL JARHEAD M 100% Ostelok Texture

Full set all Tier 1. Some pieces ready to go to tier 2. Harness is Tier 2. Good Tier numbers. Full 100% Ostelok texture on all pieces. First 1300 ped bid gets it.
  2. Lucky Seven

Auction bug

Anyone else notice the 5K muscle oil stuck at the top of the auction? I put in a support ticket about it 6 days ago. Cant buy it out, and now that the auction has ended, it just sitting there. I really needed that ped yesterday. In game mod would be nice, instead of company that is cluelss...
  3. Lucky Seven

Knights of Calypso take LA2

I was laughing pertty hard when I saw what my Bro was up 2. Good job Knights!
  4. Lucky Seven

Quick tour of the Saratoga Mothership

If you havent had the chance to go on a mothership yet - here is a quick tour.
  5. Lucky Seven

LA grab fort guide?

Is there a guide for the current Land grabs? A how to for the LA forts on this forum? Thx.
  6. Lucky Seven

A guide to being a successful mentor

This is not an easy profession, if you do right. I have been mentoring a long time in this game and these are the tactics that I use. How to get/find disciples. The best place to find disciples is the New Arrivals area in Port Atlantis. Twin peaks is also a good location, or any lower level...
  7. Lucky Seven

Grad by spending 300 ped

Still offering the fastest (15 hours) way to grad in the game. It will cost you around 250 to 300 ped. It is not using an MS or hunting carabok. And please stop making alt accounts to pry this info from me, 6 times is enough. You want the best mentor in game, you can add me from the mentor...
  8. Lucky Seven

Finish Your Discipleship for 300 PED!!

Pro Mentor offering his services (Currently ranked in top 7 mentors) I am an experienced mentor who has about 25 disciples that have completed and still play this game. I am not in some uber society, my soicety accepts players from all levels, so new disciples/players are welcome to join...
  9. Lucky Seven

Pro Mentor offering his services

I am an experienced mentor who has about 25 disciples that have completed and still play this game. I am not in some uber society, my soicety accepts players from all levels, so new disciples/players are welcome to join. I am a 6 year vet who has done 99% of what your can do in this game. I...
  10. Lucky Seven

Selling: Omegaton Shop

Selling my store in Omegaton - Delta building Block C store 6. Owned for over 3 years. Bidding starts at 7000 ped. Buyout is 9000 ped. Two weeks from today is ending date. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  11. Lucky Seven

New guides

Jot seems to think its a good idea to tell people in my society that I say they are not allowed to interact in the NAZ. Click to enlarge What can I do about a "temporary guide" who seems to think its ok to speak for me?
  12. Lucky Seven

Mentor call to arms!

Currently no information has been released about the mentorship program being brought back into the game. I of course have a ton of diciples and several have grad since the Cryengine came out. I feel that the new guide program is great, but could never replace the personal attention you...
  13. Lucky Seven

Lucky 7s Mentor Arch

Well, here I go again. As most of you know I think the current state of entering the game leaves allot to be desired. I feel people are better off with a mentor. But as most of you know I don't feel a mentor owes the disciple anything, the disciple owes the mentor. The mentor is taking time...
  14. Lucky Seven

Lucky Seven the Farmer

I have been getting allot of flack in game and in the forum for my "disciple farming". Amazing how people just come on here and flat out lie. I have reasons why I do what I do - it works better than any other method. Im my opinion the current state of entering the game sucks. If you are...
  15. Lucky Seven

Peds for text message

I ran into some guy in PA yesterday - he was spamming " I need people from US or Canada, will pay peds". So I open a chat with him - He wants me to receive a text message with a code in it. Told me it would cost me about 15 cents. Well at this point I told him GL and bye, free peds sounds to...
  16. Lucky Seven

Selling: Selling Limited edition collectors coin

Got it today - tt is 20.31 Warrior on 1 side - Entropia on the other. Bids start at 1.1K - 2.5K B.O. 3 day auction - 02:00:00 MA time on the 19th.:yay: IF you would like to view it - its on display at Omegaton Delta - block C shop 06. It's on the back shelf (its very small so you will have...
Back