Search results

1. H

Selling: HIGH VALUE ESI TT = 1,119.84 Ped

Please send your offers in game to Jeff Evil221 Rules or send me a message on here. Happy Hunting!
  2. H

Selling: Hard To Find Items Tier 1.9 Ewe EP-41, SGA Edition/ T3.88 Combustive Attack Chip 8, First Gen/ Repedge 4x0

Hello, I currently have some difficult items to find for sale; the three main were listed in the title but what is listed below is all that I am selling at this time. Ewe Ep-41 Military, SGA Edition T1.9 153/200 SB tt+2.5k BO tt+4k Combustive Attack Chip VIII (8). First Gen...
  3. H

A trade with Serge Lord Mech ~ Mistakes Happen

Hello Everyone, I am willing to admit that I made a mistake; being human it was only a matter of time. It just happens that this mistake has two years of my time and effort within. Serge Lord Mech was purchasing Arkadia Moon Deeds for 100p Ea as a buyout order, I had 15 deeds placed in a pile...
  4. H

Selling: 290 ITEM Points, 10m to TP, next to Terminals @ Tangerine on Rocktropia 30K Base, 70K ALL

Come ONE come ALL to the uniquely profound X-Change Creative! With a Beautifully designed Old Wooden English Business Style, a place of wonder and excite in ever corner you explore! A Display Entry with 30 Item points, Two Large Floors with a combined 250 item points and an additional 10...
  5. H

>>healing services<<

Hello to all who this applys :yay: . I am offering my healing services to any and all who need it. I have a tier 3 Adjusted Omegation First Aid Pack, tier 1 Mayhem hedoc, and a tier 1 s10. I also have regeneration chips 1-8 unlimited, and restoration chip 3 (L). I charge decay only, but...
  6. H

Triangles ► or Stars ☼?

What side of the War force will you choose?, is there a meaning to these sides, are there advantages to one side or the other? Give any info you would like to leave for others, as a way of helping new people and help old :P, or just what side you will choose :)
Back