Search results

1. S

taking offers on imp fap

Is it that big of a deal if he chooses not to sell it? Its not like he is obligated to sell even if he says its sold, its his decision and this place is for sellers to list out the items for sale to attract potential sellers, if you want to ensure that the buyer will sell at a price to a certain...
  2. S

Silent uber for sale

so whats the current bid?? Or starting bid if no one bidded
  3. S

skill chips and hitpoints

what about anatomy?? My mentor use to tell me that it was a pretty good modifier, I use to use it as a guide, I get one hp every 150 or so anatomy as a new avatar until around 1.2k anatomy or so... of course, rifle and others rised accordingly with the anatomy but it seems right that knowing...
  4. S

Your avatar's flaws

Ooohh, Sweety's got tons of flaws She can never ever hunt properly, always stop halfway from losts, and if she happens to profit, she stops halfway anyways because she *feels* she will lose it if she continues Never hold good items for a long time... buy for a nice price, use it a couple...
  5. S

Selling some ores/enmatter...

give you 175 for the lot
  6. S

Selling various things

If no more bid, guess the lasers goes to Sperlunker
  7. S

Deposited?

I'll show off too :P Started Sept 2003, current TT 4.5k Market Value on everything *shrug* probably 8-9k Withdrew 100USD to bank account No Deposits Best Loots: 1.3k Ignis, 1.2k team biffs (2 split), Wargen 1 (Angel f harn when they were at 1k, split) A massive, several plenti's huge, and...
  8. S

Selling various things

bump, +150 for the 2 lasers! Anyone else?
  9. S

Selling various things

MMmmm, I might set a buyout for those 2 lasers, can anyone top +140?
  10. S

Selling various things

bump it up
  11. S

Economy inherently broken.

Mmm, this topic is kind of old... but anyways, to respond to the previous post I'm aware that you may feel unfair that non depositers are "freeloading" from other depositers. This is true to a degree, but with the current system where the general public is intended to lose money, how does non...
  12. S

I think I'm totally screwed

he's still pretty screwed, since if he can't deposit, he can't withdraw... so he's basically playing this game free of charge, but also without any return
  13. S

Selling various things

Well, thats the starting bid :P and yes, I'd like to have them sell together so its +80 for both... As for the odd TT thing, I understand what you mean, but the thing is.. Recoda never repaired his lasers when he sold it to me lol (which he wouldn't need to, as it doesn't decay)
  14. S

Selling various things

Yeah... going to try to sell most of my stuff... (I know I made a post before and didn't get to sell most of my stuff, am sorry about that but I was very busy... but it should be better now! :) ) My list is too long, so for now, I'll just point out some of the stuff 105 amp winner will be...
  15. S

Problem with Updating :(

oh wait, actually it works again.. but I need the new updated file that Recoda zipped, but for 7.5 instead... and the updater doesn't work
  16. S

Well, thanks to Recoda and Dash, it worked ... for 7.4 Today I open and downloaded 7.5, which is great, and then it started uploading... just as its about to finish uploading (the bars are all at full), it stopped.. so i aborted and everything seems fine. I can't start tho... it stays at...
  17. S

Okay, it doesn't work lol...:(
  18. S

So... yeah, like 2 days ago there was a patch, only for PE.exe, well the problem is that I can't download that, it always say connecting error (I think its the same one as the one that is displayed when the servers are down and you try to download) Anyways, I normally cancel and see that the CL...
  19. S

Auction regrets??

Actually, these kinds of actions can not really be done... if it wasn't Neverdie and Island Girl that did it, no one will really take notice... You must remember that Neverdie is just a popular avatar in the game, he is not directed affliated with MA. We are also aware that ND and IG were...
  20. S

Length without spending money?

yeah, either have monthly deposits or don't expect to play this as a game If you have a steady deposit coming in, you can easily adjust your hunting styles to suit the amount you need to have enough at the end of the month, and at times you will have more than you started, then depsoit and put...
  21. S

New Disciple Goals

wow, you guys got yours?... I never got mine, I told them about it and they say that according to their logs, I did not reach 100% (well.. it was displaying 100% on my diciple list for 2 days... then it got changed so *shrug*) Anyways, grats to you guys anyways
  22. S

Storage Cleanout!

+20 for the gloves... sure why not, I don't use them anyways The pixie, thats +5 each or +5 total? Time/location?
  23. S

Storage Cleanout!

I know il, just trying to get a couple more pecs off the deal :P Anyways, Animal is yours il, as long as you take the freedom for... +7 then :P As for the fine, I'll try to unload it ingame, if not, I'll consider your offer Erm, reserved 2 amp105's for +7 each.. Arise, if you +7 for 105 and...
  24. S

Storage Cleanout!

uhh... wow, some you guys gave some really really nice bids... Anyways, il, about the animal I have some... 75 ped stack? You want it all for 112%? The amp 105's... well, I want at least 2 or 3 myself, but TT+5 for each eh... make it TT+14 for both and its yours? Pixie pieces price? Not...
  25. S

Storage Cleanout!

Thats right folks, its time for me to do a storage cleanout.. give me good bids!! A&P Series Freedom 1 58.96 PED Storage Alicenies Liquid 86 4.30 PED Storage Alicenies Liquid 571 28.55 PED Storage Animal hide 2000 20.00 PED Storage Animal hide 2000 20.00 PED Storage Animal hide 1437...
Back