1. Fanan

Buying: Warmonger Foot Guards M

(y)
  2. Fanan

(y)
  3. Fanan

Entropia Universe 18.1.3 Release Notes

Embrace yourselves. The AI is taking over!!! Anyway, it must do a better job than a dog, right Sally??? :lam:
  4. Fanan

Mining system broken

Fort Argus is probably the most overmined server in the whole game. I tried it 2/3 times and I had enough of it... Plenty of other places to mine for good stuff around the Entropia Universe. You sound like you want game to adapt to your playstyle. Improve, adapt, overcome!
  5. Fanan

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

Happy birthday! :birthday::beerchug: So now you can finally have your driving license in-game? Ohhh wait... 🛩️
  6. Fanan

(y)
  7. Fanan

(y)
  8. Fanan

TWEN Event Stage 3(?)

The question you need to ask is: Are there still items in the TWEN vendor?
  9. Fanan

(y)
  10. Fanan

(y)
  11. Fanan

Hi, I'm looking for Warmonger M parts. Helmet Harness Arm Gloves Thigh Shin Foot E-mail me here or in game. Thanks. Fanan Head Shot
  12. Fanan

Arkadia Codex set 4

You can check that on entropiawiki.
  13. Fanan

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Then they could go live to MA headquarters and do a lan game instead of using online servers. Imagine the money that MA would save. For real, just think about it. :hammer:
  14. Fanan

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Just put it in the bong instead! :ROFLMAO:
  15. Fanan

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

Also when people say booters most of the time is just macro users. (Pressing F repeatedly) The mayhem and instances are perfect for that, no need to worry about interfering with others gameplay. How you think so many people do redulite??? Dang this last Mayhem even got inflation. It's generating...
  16. Fanan

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

Wasn't MA that made the game playable with only one key pressing? Also they implemented life steal and auto loot. What you guys asking is contradictory with the path MA followed the last years. :dunno:
  17. Fanan

Ancient Greece Shares

Looks nice but the fact that you need a external site/software to track the event is disappointing on a game of this scale. And why not some shares as rewards too?
  18. Fanan

Ancient Greece Shares

Care to elaborate this part? I don't understand what you trying to say here. Is the unsold shares really generating income? How? Or is the planet it self that generates that income on the day to day activities aka PED cycled by the players. We are talking about two different things here. I say...
  19. Fanan

Ancient Greece Shares

Well yeah lol. Still they can't go an buy things from player or artificially pump the economy up without real money to back it up... Indeed my last sentence was addressed to @jetsina and not you.
  20. Fanan

Ancient Greece Shares

The only planet I see doing that is Calypso with auction orders during the anual migration placed by Tiberius. If the shares didn't sold there's no real money to backup them. You can't create real money possible to be withdrawal later even if by players just from pixels alone. Judging by your...
  21. Fanan

Ancient Greece Shares

And what real money supports those revenues, if no one bought it yet? Supposing that a PP can withdrawal PED which I think they can't... USD doesn't come out of thin air. Whoever says the contrary have no idea how this game works. Pixels don't pay bills.
  22. Fanan

FYI: New Arctic Combat Parka (M/F)

Probably related to this: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/why-is-mindark-allowing-planet-partners-cough-neverdie-to-leave-their-planets-to-abandon.298691/page-2#post-3934928
  23. Fanan

Info: 153234 Gorgon ATH players

I watched Dune part 2 last night, it was decent...
  24. Fanan

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

After last VU the map keeps constantly selected (with orange lines around it) doesn't matter what you do or where you click it. Also as many others have said, the arrows and scroll bars are extremely thin. And auction need to visually show how it's organized like it used to do before.
  25. Fanan

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Some people here extrapolate way too much!
Back