1. Turk

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Bulletproof Turk Turk
  2. Turk

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Bulletproof Turk Turk
  3. Turk

Maffoid Clan Warlord Bad Joke

CB5's also drop from chirpy.. one of the easier mobs to kill in EU if not easiest.
  4. Turk

Be aware of thieves

If you can't drive to the persons house in 30 minutes with your shotgun locked and loaded then I suggest not loaning anything to them. :rocket: Unfortunately too many scammers and scams ingame today. Sorry for your loss.
  5. Turk

mobs drop dead

Was killing Sumina's , no turret, no water, they just combust into thin air. Also happened on Furor, fresco , ambu. Not in the mood to guess which mob will live long enough for me to kill and loot it. :eyecrazy: Will not hunt till this bug is fixed. Cant mine either, also bugged. Cant craft...
  6. Turk

FYI: INTERNAL ERROR - O_o

Getting same Internal Error. It happened right after an error from auction. I bought some items from auction and they weren't in the Won tab. So I logged out as to try and see if would fix it (big mistake). Now I cant get back in at all. Sent a support case .. though it is past midnight for...
  7. Turk

22073 OA-105 (L): Not mine, but...

Gratz m8 :)
  8. Turk

My First Tower!!!

:yay:BIG GRATZ m8 :yay:
  9. Turk

Whole game crash?

Quoted from CL Log in issue - Info updated 03 Jun 2010 There is a temporary problem with log in, resulting in an "Internal error" message, but a solution is forthcoming. We apologize for the inconvenience. Update Posted 2010-06-03 11:05 UTC If you have had difficulties logging in, you might...
  10. Turk

Attention All Australians

Full avatar name: Bulletproof Turk Turk Society name: Natural Born Killers Main activity in game: Hunter 70%, Crafter20%, Miner 10% State/Territory: VIC
Back