Search results

1. Xtreme Insano

Game Not Launching?

Just wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issue, When i launch the game, the log in screen is pure black. The music plays as normal, the cursor is there as normal, but just black... Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Thanks in advanced!
  2. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Twin Peaks Bank Percentage / Shares

As the Title states, I am a current owner of 2% of the Twin Peaks Bank. For unforseen reasons in RL, I am looking to sell the shares i own. I am looking for 8k each for a total of 16k ped. The return has seen an avg of 11.85% and expected to get better :) Please feel free to pm me and let me...
  3. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Full set of Jarhead UL Tier 1.X-2.X

Sold Thanks, Xtreme
  4. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition

As stated in the title, I am selling my Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition. Pm or leave a comment for a bid. Tier 1.4 SB TT+1250 OBO (no low ball bids) BO TT+1350 Xtreme
  5. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Adjusted Fap and or Ranked Combat Knife

As the Title states, i am selling the 2 of these items. I will accept offers in peds or in CLD (X) or AUD. Adjusted Fap has been sold. Thanks for your offers. Combat knife still available! Send me a PM on here for bids. I would sell for CLD (X) and equivialnt price in AUDs. But again, PM...
  6. Xtreme Insano

Buying: Adjusted Fap

As the Title says, im looking at buying an adjusted fap. No preference with Tiers. Pm me or messege me in game. Bought!~ Mod, please remove or close
  7. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Hotfoot 30s - 35s

As the title states, i am selling / supplying Hotfoot 30s/ 35s. They make for awesome high damage, laser amps! Let me know if you are interested in any. Get what you need to take you to that next level of dps! Hotfoot 30s - 36 damage Eco - 4.191 Hotfoot 35s - 42 damage Eco - 4.189 Hit me up...
  8. Xtreme Insano

Selling: GeoTrek LP47 Twister (L)

As stated, I am selling Geotrek LP47 Twisters http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=GeoTrek_LP47_Twister_(L) Contact me if interested! Priced Below MU and Always taking offers on Bulk Purchases! PM or post any questions! With Dante + Twister = 68.8dps!
  9. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Shagadi Disintegration Sword

Sold - Please Close Thread As Stated in the title, I am selling this Looted sword. Awesome sword, great eco , and nice dps with IV amp :) Eco - 2.95 DPS - 53.79 W/ VI Amp Eco - 2.964 DPS - 58.8 BO = tt+1100ped - Sold! Let me know by posting or Pming offers! Dont miss out on HP skills!~...
  10. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Dune Rider (M) Arm Guards

As it states in the title, Looking to sell these, Post or pm offers. BO =tt+2000 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Dune_Rider Sweet Armor! Tier .5 and climbing as i continue to use :)
  11. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Castorian Combat Mace MKII Tier 4.5 + Melee Trauma Amp IV

Castorian Combat Mace MKII As Title says I am thinking of selling this wonderful weapon, Please post or pm me offers :) SOLD You will fall in love with it :) Also great health boosts from melee! Update - Tier 5.3 now (66.7dps / 2.926 dpp)! Currently being used so could reach tier 6, starting...
  12. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Clds!!!!!! Get them while the're hot!!!!!

As the thread states, selling 10+ CLDs, please make offers via pm ingame, or on here! They wont last forever!! But they will in the right hands! +1450 ea! Let me know!
  13. Xtreme Insano

Selling: SIG Presents - RX Optac x1 Gloves (M) !!!!!

Well Folks, as the title states, im looking to sell these wonderful pair of gloves! Only wish I didn't need the ped, would love to keep them! They are great for pvp, and hunting pvp mobs :) Any who might be in these gloves, let me know via pm :) Start Bid - 4k BO= +5k
  14. Xtreme Insano

Uber: SIG Presents Mini Uber - RX Optac x1 Gloves M!

I am still in shock and aww over this loot, but it totally made my night! First thought that came to my head..."This is why you join SIG" :) I appreciate all the GZ's in game! For those who might be interested in it, i am taking offers on it :) Please PM me with offers.
  15. Xtreme Insano

Consistant Crashes- No response from MA

Hey guys, I want to ask if any one has an idea about why I keep crashing?! Ive made 2 cases to MA, no response back from them for like 2weeks+ now. I get crashes about every 20 mins in game. I have brand new computer, using windows 7, 8 core-3.9 ghrtz processor, 1gb raedeon 7770 gfx card, 8gb...
  16. Xtreme Insano

Buying: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.I (UL)

As the Title States, Im looking to purchase a Spirit MK.I UL - PM Me for offers.
  17. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Level 8 amp bp

Im selling my lvl 8 mining amplifier bp, the qr is 42, and am looking for offers, lookign for around 3400-4k for it, if any one has any interest plz pm me :) Thanks!
  18. Xtreme Insano

Buying: Vrex 2000!

Ive been looking around, and have been trying to contact all the other post about people selling them, but so far no luck, so i thought id make a post! As you can tell, im looking for a Vrex 2k, tier 4-5, and if anyone has one that is looking to sell it, plz contact me on here, or on Entropia...
  19. Xtreme Insano

Business Inquiry - Ur175/UR200

This is tooooo old!
  20. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Omegatron Power Claw Mentor Edition ME! Tier 1.1~

I am selling the Power Claw ME, and it is tier 1.1 at the moment, i am taking offers on it! Please PM or leave a post! Starting Bid - 1400ped Ok people, Starting Bid was met! Current Bid - 1400ped Auction has ended.
  21. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Oa 105 and Ma 104 bp

i am looking to chip out and sell my bps, already put skill on auciton, now just looking for offers on my 2 amp bps. Oa 105- qr. 35 Ma 104 - Qr. 43.3 Let me know by posting or by sending PM for offers on the 2 prints :) Thanx, Xtreme Sold the OA 105 bp MA 104 is still availible
  22. Xtreme Insano

Buying: OA 104 bp or/and OA 105 bp

Im looking to purchase either or both the OA 104 and 105 bp, UL of course. Plz pm me on here, or leave a comment if you have some you are willing to sell :) Also have been looking for a MA 105 print, plz PM or comment!
  23. Xtreme Insano

Selling: Full UL Angel (M)

Hello to all, Im looking to sell a Full set of UL Angel (M), so if any are interested, plz contact via pm! TT+64k Thanx Xtreme
  24. Xtreme Insano

Buying: Fruit @ 1.2pec ea

Hello im trying to buy some fruit, for my nutrio bars, and its been hard find sellers in game so if u could help me that would be great! In game name is Xtreme leave post or find me in PA or Twins
  25. Xtreme Insano

Buying: Sweetstuff @ 102%

Hello im buying around 3k sweet stuff, and depending on the auction or buyer, i might be needing 3k a day or more than that a day. Let me no if u have some u would like to sell :P In game name is Xtreme mostly found in PA, Twins
Back