Search results

1. S

All Natural stones?

Any ide what the price is on natural stones? if u know please tell price for all!
  2. S

Buying: Reilly boot blueprint!

Send me your price! pm please my ingame name is shadow shadow pekka
  3. S

Buying: All Tailoring materials!

Buying all kind of Wools,leathers,skins ect!.. Never ever TT the skins u get from hunting, it might be alittle but i buy all quanitys! You can find me at twin peaks box (Pink girl with whip) named shadow shadow pekka ingame.. Gl and have fun everyone!! ;)
  4. S

Shadow's Ore/enmater supplie! (Crafters)

Hi there everyone my ide is, to deliver ore/enmater to crafters! Send me a private message who you are, and what you need in "ore/enmater way" and i will get it for you! any day at the week, and anytime on the day! My name is shadow shadow pekka ingame, send me the rates your buying for to! and...
  5. S

Selling: Ghost (F) All expect footguard!

Selling Ghost set (expect footguard) tell me ur offers! and send me a private pm.. u will find me at twinpeaks
  6. S

Buying: 1.0 QR standard damper blueprint

Send me a private message how mutch u want for it, you can usualy find me in twin peaks, boxes otherwise! ;)
  7. S

Buying: Whip skills! Any quanity

Please tell me how mutch skill you got and how mutch you want for it! my name is shadow shadow pekka ingame! usualy in twinpeaks! :)
  8. S

Buying: Whip skills! Any quanity

Tell me how mutch skill u got, and what u want for it please pm me and we may have a deal :) ;)
  9. S

Selling: 14.82 ped Inflict Melee Damage! skill implant

Please give me offers! i'm not impossible to deal with, Please Pm me! 14.82 ped Inflict Melee Damage Skill implant! :)
  10. S

Selling: 76 k sweat!

Please give me some offers! I will sell it for 0,5 if someone offers!
  11. S

Selling: Jaguar Harness (F)

Hi there! Jaguar Harness (F) Send me some offer! :wtg:
  12. S

Buying: All Fruit & Sweetstuff!

My name is shadow shadow pekka in-game! you will find me in twinpeaks at boxes! mostly, Please send me a pm here! and tell ur quanity of the stuff.. and what % you want for it! (please help me skill!) :wtg:
  13. S

Buying: Force Nexus!

Buying any quanity of force nexus! 115-118 %! please PM me what TT value you got and we can talk! :wtg:
  14. S

Buying: All mining skills!

Hi there everyone, i'm buying mining skills any quanity if price is right! ;) Tell me what mining skill ur selling and how mutch you want for it in %!
  15. S

Selling: 386,54 ped LWT!

Selling out, so i have 386,54 ped of lwt left.. mixed chips, mostly small ones! selling all in same trade only.. START OFFERING!:wtg:
  16. S

Selling: Full vigilante (F)

Full vigilante (F).. with 6B plates or with out.. taking offers :) :)
  17. S

Buying: Full salamander (F)

Buying Full salamander (F) give me some offers and i pm my answer.. :)
  18. S

Selling: Frescoquad hide!

Taking offers.. i will put it in auction for 7 days! so check auction :):eek:
  19. S

Buying: Skills (LWT), (AIM) (HG)

Send how big your chip is.. what type.. and what % you want it for.. send a private message.. and we can talk ;)
  20. S

Selling: Limited Edition Collectors coin

offers up to 1.5k, first one to box in twin gets the coin for 1.5k :)
  21. S

Buying: Full vigilante (F)

send your price ;)
  22. S

Selling: Salamander Parts (F)

I need all parts expekt foot guard.. just send a pm if you got anything for sale :)
  23. S

Buying: Salamander parts (F)

Just send a pm, what you got to sell, and name your price and we will talk.. ;) peace!
  24. S

Salamander parts (F)

Hi there i'm looking for salamander parts (F), send what you got and your price.. and we talk about it peace out! :rolleyes:
  25. S

Salamander parts? or full salamander (F)

price on salamander parts (f) and full set of salamander :scratch2:
Back