Search results

1. Coz1969

Fellow Floridians!

I hope all of those Entropians being affected by hurricane Matthew stay safe! For those who decided to stick out the storm at home, like me, please be smart, and don't go outside until all this has passed! Once it's all over, post your status here, just to let your fellow Entropians know that...
  2. Coz1969

Rare Sapphire Chirin Dragon

Started out on the northwest part of the island containing the chirin dragons and eudorian devils. After taming about 4 chirin dragons, I decided to go look for the eudorian devils. On the way, I stumbled across this beauty. I immediately knew it was special, given the name, so I donned...
  3. Coz1969

WoF Team Eudoria

It's Official! WoF 2014 will be starting in less than 3 weeks! Polish your armor, stock up on ammo, sharpen those blades! All those wanting to join Team Eudoria, post in this thread. All level players welcome! Unsure if there is an Earth team for you? No more worries! Join Team Eudoria, and...
  4. Coz1969

Selling: Combustive Attack Nanochip VI

Selling this freshly looted chip. Current TT value 44.08 PED SB: TT+ 380 BO: TT+ 460 Bids accepted via thread or PM. BO offered, auction is now over. Auction ends 12 August , 22:00 MA
  5. Coz1969

Question: Mr. Pumpkin and cohorts gone?

Okay, so everyone had to wait until after the 7th of December to claim their reward from Mr. Pumpkin. And, based on this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?256098-Where-s-my-Candy there was an error for those who tried to claim their reward from Mr. Pumpkin. Okay...
  6. Coz1969

Achievement: Commando

This one's been 5 years and 5 months in the making. Though it took me a while, I did this without chipping. Next step, in another 5 years, killstrike! LOL For those wondering, laser pistoleer is the profession.
  7. Coz1969

Switching back to 32-bit client

This information is getting a bit lost in the VU info thread, so I am posting it here. If you are running a 32-bit OS, you need to change EU back to the 32-bit client. This is easy! Select "Tools" on client loader. Uncheck the box at the bottom right (it says "Use 64-bit client") Hit...
  8. Coz1969

Buying: Hangar (any location)

As the title says, I am looking to buy a hangar. If you have one for sale, please PM me with the price. Thanks
  9. Coz1969

Resellers: Gotta love 'em... or not

So, I own a shop, as many avatars in EU do. This is, in no way, an advertisement for my shop. I have been off planet for a few days, and I noticed the same avatar buying up a lot of things in the shop... a few things here and there. I thought, well cool, I like repeat customers. Then I...
  10. Coz1969

Eudoria Call to Arms!!!

This is a call to arms for all our fellow Eudorians! There's just one match left in this round, and the race for second place finish has left 2nd, 3rd and 4th place separated by a mere 9 points. Anyone can win! Help take Team Eudoria to the next round. Come out, show your support for...
  11. Coz1969

Add Primordial Longu???

Hey, Starfinder! Any update on when Primorial Longu will be added to EntropiaLife? Just asking, considering it is currently a rather popular mob, especially with this new "reward" being handed out. Thanks, Coz
  12. Coz1969

Craftable Mindforce???

While I know that great strides have been made at improving MF as a viable profession, I do have a question.... well, maybe a few questions.... Do planet partners have the ability to create craftable mindforce, or is this the responsibility of MindArk? If PP's have that ability, can we expect...
  13. Coz1969

YASA (Yet another scam attempt)

So, I was out there in dome 2, just minding my own business, getting a few krelt swirls now and again, and I get some random request for FL add. As I've had a few other things going on, I decided to add to find out who the person was. Finished my hunt and about that time received a team...
  14. Coz1969

Selling Sub-forums???

This isn't in the suggestions/wishlist section, as it's not a suggest for Entropia Universe or Calypso. As I browse through the selling threads, I realize that I generally have to go through several pages of selling threads to find something I might be looking for. My suggestion is this...
  15. Coz1969

LA 14 bugged?

The other day, I went to LA 14 to hunt baby spiders.... there were plenty. Today, I arrived to find not a single red dot anywhere on the LA. I looked at the creature management terminal and the 3 DNA's were all prety much maxed on density, min on maturity. So, is the LA bugged, or am I...
  16. Coz1969

No available servers found

Okay, so I got the VU, logged into game, did a few things, chatted a few mins and got stuck in a "please wait" loader screen in game. After about 10 mins of that, I logged out, tried to log back in and got Internal Error after I entered GC number.... (not internal error on this avatar) After a...
  17. Coz1969

Battle Scars

So, due to a bug (which this isn't about), that prevents me from repairing my privateer to full SI, I have had some opportunity to run about the ship and notice things that are a bit out of place, literally.... My first discovery on the ship, I just sort of stumbled upon... literally. I was...
  18. Coz1969

Kuwait Internet Sucks???

Well, on that statement, I wholeheartedly agree. The purpose for this posting, however, is not to discuss the merits of the internet here in Kuwait. Really, I had seen this team name come up on global, so I began to wonder, who was part of that team, and where are they in Kuwait. If any...
  19. Coz1969

Message From Governor Jameson

This was just posted at EF, here. Here is the full post: Greetings fellow colonists I have just arrived at Port Atlantis and have begun an inspection of our military. From what I have seen so far I can tell that it's in a sad state and does not live up to my expectations of an expeditionary...
  20. Coz1969

Faster Than Light......

As I am not a hanger owner, this is a totally unbiased opinion/wish. Here's the thing... it seems to me that hanger owners, as of now, got the royal screw award from MA. Sooo, here's my thought for changing that, AND making a whole lot of other players happy at the same time. For those of...
  21. Coz1969

Buying: Sport Shirt (F)

Am looking to buy either the travellers sport shirt or striped sport shirt, female. No colors needed, doesn't need to be full TT. Otherwise, looking for the BP for either of these shirts.
  22. Coz1969

Sending thoughts and prayers to our New Zealand friends

For those who are not yet aware, about 7 hours ago, the city of Christchurch, New Zealand was rocked by a rather large earthquake, followed by several aftershocks. It is already knows that there are many fatalities, with many more people still trapped in and under buildings. Please, send your...
  23. Coz1969

Hell Explained (humor, not seriously)

Got this in my e-mail, and thought it was funny... figured I'd share. HELL EXPLAINED BY A CHEMISTRY STUDENT The following is an actual question given on a University of Arizona chemistry mid term, and an actual answer turned in by a student. The answer by this student was so...
  24. Coz1969

No-loot ambus?

Okay, admittedly, I don't often hunt ambus, but I have hunted my fair share of them, and not once have I ever gotten a no-loot from one. Tonight at about 18:20 MA, I was hunting at Neas, as I had been for a few hours, and suddenly got a no-loot ambu. :scratch2: I thought, hmmm, this isn't...
  25. Coz1969

Tracker maxing out CPU??

Lately, it seems that when I run tracker, it is maxing out my CPU, which is why I haven't run it often. I have a CPU usage monitor, and when running EU, I am generally using about 50-60% of my CPU, sometimes spiking at about 70% When I run tracker with EU, my CPU usage hits 90% and quite...
Back