Search results

1. ViperGTS

Unlocked MA & MDA within 30 minz :)

Last weekend I finally unlocked MA :D But as my my Valor still had 30 PED TT left I decided to continue the hunt till it broke. Then I switchedto my 2x0 Axe and after the 1st kill ... I unlocked MDA too :D As my skills were almost the same between unlocking both I just post my skills right...
  2. ViperGTS

1st crafting HOF 664 PED Mannell Shoes :D

After a really bad hunt and seeing a lot of nice tailoring global/HOF's, I just had to try some tailoring myself .... and I had this nice result after 10 tries :eek: :D Click to enlarge I thought someone else globalled as I did not see the garnets under the residue. But as soc. mates...
  3. ViperGTS

276 PED Atrox Provider

A little thank you to this nice Trox :) Click to enlarge
  4. ViperGTS

3 more globies :)

Normally in weekends the loot is really bad, but last was quite nice :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Good luck all, cya around !
  5. ViperGTS

Finally RDA :)

Finally unlocked RDA :) Here are my skills right after unlocking it: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Hope the info is usefull. GL to you all :)
  6. ViperGTS

4 more globals ...

Maybe my avater is getting lucky finally or I just hunt too much, but here are some more globals: :cool: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge The gun was a M2722 orso ... tt-ed it Click to enlarge Click to enlarge FreanD Alpha, EP-21, paladin Mask and Knight Thigh Always nice to global to...
  7. ViperGTS

a VERY nice global!!!

This Atrax had a nice DNA-part collection (THX Einstein) :) Click to enlarge
  8. ViperGTS

Nice Xmas HOF :)

No snow at the 1st Xmas day, so MA decided to give me 208 PED of snowflakes ... uhm I mean Nexus :D Click to enlarge Extracting took ages so I automated it ... fun was I forgot the Atraxes around ... but as Ghost can take some punch I only noted it on the decay bill :D
  9. ViperGTS

Finally my 1st HOF :)

Wheeey, finally got my first HOF. Took me a whole year (started some days after TI was sold). Click to enlarge /me is happy now :D Next stop is ATH #1 :cool:
  10. ViperGTS

125 PED Atrox Old

I was heading to try some Merps, but this troxie wanted to stop me. So I decided to make some trox-sushi and found a nicely filled trox-leather wallet :D Click to enlarge
  11. ViperGTS

132 PED Armax Cow Old

I just love full loot windows :D Click to enlarge My highest loot ever, but still no HOF, so I just keep on trying. Good luck to ya all ;)
  12. ViperGTS

54 PED Umbranoid with gun

Managed to get a 4th global last week, THX MA :D Click to enlarge The gun is a EP-21 .... I tt-ed it :rolleyes:
  13. ViperGTS

56 PED Atrax Young

Nice my 3rd global this week :cool: Wondering what will be next :rolleyes: still need my first HOF :D Click to enlarge
  14. ViperGTS

58 PED Argo Young

All TT, but still nice :cool: Click to enlarge
Back