Search results

1. Abdul Nomad

Unrepairable UL Weapons

Hello! I noticed you are an experienced player, i dont play entropia in more than two years so i could say alot off nonsense :laugh: Back when i played if you had (L) attachments in your UL items you woudn't be able to repair the UL item. Can this be the case? Sorry i know it seem basic but can...
  2. Abdul Nomad

What is your RL profession?

I used to be an adventurer like you but then I took an arrow to the knee...
  3. Abdul Nomad

Interview with MA BOSS (David Simmonds)

:deal: :deal: :deal: :deal: :deal: He is forbidden to have a normal account in Entropia Universe... maybe he thinks it works like that :whistle:
  4. Abdul Nomad

Strange objecct seen near Gordons Belt

It is a Ped Hole :wise: Just like a Regular black hole in space, but this "Ped hole" only sucks Ped into the void.. it will slowly drain all the "lootpool" :rolleyes:
  5. Abdul Nomad

What Profession Level Were You When You Had Your First Uber?

Biggest hunting loot was a few days ago ~1400 peds. Before that all hunting Hof was below 1k. Highest Combat lvl is ~ 48.5 laser sniper hit. To OP: try mining until lvl ~20 prospector / surveyor it might suprise you.
  6. Abdul Nomad

Wanted! A copy of Calypso gateway for Win 64

Try to uninstall the game ( or if not installed check for folders or left overs of the game). After check if you have your windows updated, DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 up to date. also check this link: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/technical-issues-1/download-faq/...
  7. Abdul Nomad

Build your own company

Roctropia Red Light District I think Neverdie will pimp all that Android Vixen in a new Land Area called "Rocktropia Red Light District"(taxes 69%) and make Rocktropia the most successfull Planet in Entropia Universe. Neverdie -> CEO Vixens -> Employees This is a Bump :laugh:
  8. Android Vixen

Android Vixen

Android Vixen
  9. Abdul Nomad

Selling: DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition T5.7

Great Gun Awesome Rocket! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/5/3/0/3/missile-fail-bazzooka.gif BUMP!
  10. Bazooka

Bazooka

Bazooka
  11. Abdul Nomad

Question: Is this normal now?

So i guess there is nothing to see here :ahh: Guess they could put EWE LC- Scout_Prize(L) name to avoid confusion...
  12. Abdul Nomad

Question: Is this normal now?

Hi, lately i dont play much at entropia so i dont know if this was a change made on some VU and it is normal now :confused:... So i was browsing the auction today and found a EWE LC- Scout (L) almost full TT (182.65 / 182.70) - Pic1 The strange thing to me is that the weapon is Tier 5...
  13. Ivan08

Ivan08

Ivan multiple avatars
  14. Ivan07

Ivan07

Ivan multiple avatars
  15. Ivan06

Ivan06

Ivan multiple avatars
  16. Ivan05

Ivan05

Ivan multiple avatars
  17. Ivan04

Ivan04

Ivan multiple avatars
  18. Ivan03

Ivan03

Ivan multiple avatars
  19. Ivan02

Ivan02

Ivan multiple avatars
  20. Ivan01

Ivan01

Ivan multiple avatars
  21. Abdul Nomad

Teleport Naming Rights

Only 8 months of waiting... I would call it "Premature" in support's honor :lolup:
  22. Abdul Nomad

Incident at Treasure Island

The robbers are planning to sell it in auction :laugh: http://www.christies.com/about/press-center/releases/pressrelease.aspx?pressreleaseid=6259
  23. Pavlov bell

Pavlov bell

Pavlov conditioning of dogs with a bell
  24. Abdul Nomad

Selling: Improved Vigilante Harness (F)

The harness is now in Calypso auction. Thread can be closed
  25. Abdul Nomad

Selling: Improved Vigilante Harness (F)

Bump! :xeek:
Back