1. L

Selling: Closed

Closed
  2. L

Selling: MacMahon Vengeance T9.72, SOLD

Sold
  3. L

Selling: Easter Ring 2019

2019 Easter ring, 10K ped, not looking for trades. pm here or in game.
  4. L

Buying: Rubies or Ruby

This thread could be closed.
  5. L

Buying: 2018 Summer Ring

Post can be closed.
  6. L

Events, Skills (market prices), what's going on?

To those who have not noticed the event placements have set off a huge devaluation of skills. Why does anything but dps and hp matter?
  7. L

Selling: 2016 Gold Rush (M) foot

Won a pair of 2016 Gold Rush (M) foot guards and they remain unworn. Have been rather inactive the past year and missed replying to a couple inquiries concerning them. Someone is selling five pieces for 7.5K so I'll use that as a base price. If anyone has interest 1.5K ped including tt gets...
  8. L

Is it True

Is it true that the top player in this game who has won multiple items in random events owns a coffee shop and serves empolyees of the very people who run this game? Who has multiples of the top rings and scopes and armors? Is this made up or is it real?
  9. L

Pet Stable, Increase Focus not working

Using an Eudoracell I have noticed a problem. I am not sure if this is for all pets. The Increase focus on the bunny works fine but if I also use the 5 ped stable bonus, the stable bonus or the pet bonus does not work. I tested this against my wifes Eudoracell. We both had our Eudoracell...
  10. L

Buying: Arkadia Apartment

I would like to buy an empty apartment on Arkadia. Nothing fancy is needed and would likely pay more then market value within reason. I'm currently on Arkadia so lmk if your selling. edit: Still looking and will edit this post once I find an apartment.
  11. L

Buying: 2 CLD's

Would like to buy two Calypso land deeds. Paying 1275 each. Please send PM if selling.
  12. L

Selling: Fire Forge 8000M Tier 1 and Full (F) Ghoul Armor Tier 1

Selling Fire Forge ARR 8000M tier 1.6 for 1100 ped. Price includes tt value of 17 peds. armor is sold
  13. L

Selling: Full (F) Viking Armor Set

No longer for sale
  14. L

Selling: Full Viking (F) and Ghoul Armor (F)

Selling a complete 7 piece (f) Ghoul armor set tt+ 5.5K Ghoul armor pieces are between tier 1.2 and 1.8 except the gloves which are 0.8. 7 piece (f) Viking armor set tt+ 1.5K please send a pm if interested.
  15. L

Event Question

NM this question.
  16. L

Selling: Full Viking (F)

Full Viking (F) Set for sale. Set is not tiered.
  17. L

Selling: Salamander Thigh Guards SGA (M)

Selling Salamander thighs SGA version. Item has been sold
  18. L

Help: Login Problem

I have been able to login in several times but it takes me roughly one hour to do so and I am thinking this is not happening to most or is it? I can get to the login screen fine, I enter my name and password and then click enter. At that point it freezes for about 10 seconds then music begins...
  19. L

Selling: Female Phantom Armor

This item has been sold.
  20. L

Selling: Male/Female Phantom, Male UL Thunderbird

Selling full female Phantom armor and a full unlimited male Thunderbird set. Male Phantom sold Female Phantom sold Male Thunderbird sold I am not looking for trades at the moment, please pm if interested. Thanks
  21. L

Selling: Full Phantom (F)

full set of female Phantom armor (sold) Thanks
  22. L

Selling: Full (M) Thunderbird and (F) Phantom

These two full UL armor sets have both been sold. Selling full unlimited (M) Thunderbird (sold) Also selling full (F) Phantom (sold) Thanks
  23. L

Christmas Wish

I have one wish I'd like to make of Santa. Since many players don't have the time or peds to take part in the Merry Mayhem event this coming week that perhaps he could activate a 2/1 (3/1) skill bounus for Christmas week. Some of Santa's little helpers might be feeling kind of left out of the...
  24. L

Buying: Buying (F) Phantom or (F) & (M) Ghoul parts

Would like to buy the (F) Phantom as a set or near set. Also looking for a (F) or (M) Ghoul set or parts other then the feet. If you are selling please send me a pm, including a sell price would speed things up. Thanks
  25. L

Emote Question

I dragged the little sporty icon onto my screen and started it but I do not see a way to end it. I have tryed clicking the icon again and the stand/stop command under navigation and also logging out but my character is still doing the sporty thing. Can someone tell me how to stop this emote? Thanks
Back