Search results

1. G

Poor state of the game, noobs beware.

i bought up SL to make a point, lets not compare EU and SL. It's completely different, i dont want EU to be SL. I want EU to remain a mmorpg like game with defined combat/tradeskills. SL is not a game at all, you can do whatever you want, but it's not a mmorpg. EU is.
  2. G

i absolutely do not buy that, the virtual-world-do-whatever-you-want you are talking about is second life, where you can literally create and do anything. EU is NOTHING like that, it is a standard mmorpg replacing classes with skills choices, that's it. Unfortunately most of the components of a...
  3. G

I completely agree with the OP, for me it's not even about the money. I deposited $50 immediately when i started, did the research, bought myself armor/weapon etc.. Then after that, there is just no game. At least not for new players. No tutorial, no quest, no goals. I dont mind tough games...
  4. G

Help: stuck, need help and some questions

Hi, I just recently got back into this game and have some questions. Last time i tried EU was 2 years ago but didnt continue due to the bad graphics, glad they made the upgrade to the new engine. questions: 1) Is there an easier way to travel? i am currently stuck in the middle of nowhere, it...
  5. G

just spent my first 250 PED, did i make any mistake?

Thanks all, lots good info here. Will be going through them 1) forgot about the mentor, will start looking. 2) the reason i wanted third person while hunting is to prevent the mobs sneaking up on me from behind while in 1st person, happened a few times, i ended up have to kite the thing around...
  6. G

just spent my first 250 PED, did i make any mistake?

So i read through all the guides, and deposited $25. Here's what I bought: -Sollomate Opalo (TT) -Omegaton A101 Amp (112PED) -Vivo T1 (TT) -5000 ammo (TT) Been pretty much killing/skilling nonstop, have about 1000 ammo left so far and a crap load of stuff looted from the corpses...
  7. G

Question: Item worthiness over time

Hi, in almost all mmorpgs such as wow, everquest, etc.. as time passes and new expansions/mobs become available, your once urber equipment (armor/weapn) becomes absolete and almost worthless, as they are replaced by new weapons with better dps or armor etc.. Is this the case in EU as well...
  8. G

Question: Land area maintanence cost?

sorry can you elaborate on this further, do you mean you have to keep buying dungs in order to have mobs keep spawning in your area? How much dungs on average (ped per month) for a normal sized LA do you need to "feed" into the LA. Also if you dont pay for the dungs, is the LA still a viable...
  9. G

Question: Land area maintanence cost?

Hi, a couple questions about land area, couldnt find it trying to search google. Thanks. 1) How do you acquire land area as of right now? is it currently only through auction / trade with other players? 2) Once you acquired land area, is there any maintainece cost associated with it. For...
Back