Search results

1. C

Info: Atlas Island Day - 21st April

2023, another year, another April 21st... A thought for Boldar, 14 years ago... :cry: And for Atlas Haven and all these good memories here.
  2. C

Calypso Land Deeds will be migrated to the Entropia Exchange

Yes, 9. Not was, still 9 I think :-)
  3. C

Sweat Gatherer Skill Points & Profession Level Hall of Fame

My turn to update : 6475 / 58.12 Still ahead Greysloth ;) https://mega.nz/file/CtA0mRra#2tAL6_MyvYS71g7GsGTperag_8hi2Z8ra7zfcd-E94I
  4. C

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

There is only a 28s Twitch for his 60th birthday last december...
  5. C

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

Old friend, great player, it was always good to meet you in sweat groups. Have a nice last warp mate, we had so many together! RIP my friend. :cry:
  6. C

Ah the good old days!

This ad was really great, I perfectly remember it :-)
  7. C

News: Disturbance notice regarding Inventory and Storage

:ROFLMAO: Prozac would be nice too :)
  8. C

Sage IX Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza) 4th December 2020

And please add "Simon Neothane Meyer", as he is unable to post here for an unknown reason (insufficient privileges)
  9. C

Sage IX Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza) 4th December 2020

Count me in, I used to be part of the team leaders if you need. IGN : Alusz-Iphigenia Alusz EPERJE-TOKAY
  10. C

Help: Cannot Access Entropia Online

Same problem... in september 2020, ask your administrator for the rights. I am the admin of my PC... :p I downloaded and reinstalled the game, it worked...
  11. C

Notice Regarding L.A.R.A and C.A.R.A Pets

I read that this pet was intended to be tamed only 1 per avatar... So, people crying now make me laugh a bit, it just cost few whip strikes to get one. And I think noone has leveled it up to level 16 yet.
  12. C

Sweat Gatherer Skill Points & Profession Level Hall of Fame

Well, my turn to update : 6000 points, level 53.7715 Gratz to all !
  13. SG 6000 achievement!

SG 6000 achievement!

14. C

Achievement: 5000 Sweat Gatherer achievement.

Another planet, another mob, another place, new people around, but still sweating, and finally I did it! But well, 7 years to grab 1K points and considering how slow it goes now, I know I'll never reach the 7000, high chances I'll be dead IRL before... May be see you next step. Related Stats ...
  15. C

Another April 21st... Still remembering. And it will be 10 years since Boldar left us :-( A little thought for him, hoping he can sweat big mobs and help other people where he has been... I was under 50 when I started to play, 61 now. Time flies...
  16. C

April 21st Another April 21st, just having a thought for Boldar on this Calypsian Atlas Island Day...
  17. C

Thank you :-) Thank you for the link Svarog, just found it, as I wrote down these april 21st as the Calypsian Day of Atlas Island...
  18. C

Merry Mayhem 2017 Results

Despite the biggest fail of the first husssk spawn, MindArk has not learned anything from the past yet... More of this, and more of the regular and fair players will leave. If you want the game economy to slowly collapse, go on... :( Anyway, I have stopped taking part in those public events.
  19. C

Hi all ! Dunno exactly how I came here, was thinking of EU good old days and looking for memories here and there... And this post reminded me so many things... Too bad many links are dead now, may be this one soon as Dalas did not post last April 21st. Especially this one I would like to read...
  20. C

An old player from 2012 returning to Entropia Universe, I could use a mentor

Kind of same story for me, but happened in 2007... Logged first time in february, but was unable to understand how to move and what to do, noone around... May be the wrong time for a start. I went back in october same year to give another try, and this time I managed to find some other people. I...
  21. C

Graphic Update.

I am not sure this big cut was mainly due to the graphic update, but rather to the change in gameplay, and in the subsequent "decreased loot pool"... But I agree that a new step in graphic update is not the right time. However, unless a new technology emerges in a near future, VR is the next...
  22. C

EU it's Down ?

Too bad Trump does not rule Sweden. Mexico would pay for that ! :laugh:
  23. C

EU it's Down ?

On the other hand, I must recognize that server issues that long are really rare with EU. Service availability is quite good. And shit happens.
  24. C

EU it's Down ?

It reminds me august 2009, when CE2 was introduced... :)
Back