Search results

1. Ishkode Kaikaik

Auction additions I'd like to see

Here's a few ideas I'd love to see added to the auction screen. 1: Set bid interval, to get rid of the anoying ones who only bid 1 ped more. Set the interval to 5,10,15,25 ped etc. 2: (the most important addon I want to see). VENDOR SEARCH. Tired of sending hours trying to run through each...
  2. Ishkode Kaikaik

I'm BACK

In case you haven't noticed..... YES the Ish is back, after a year of being away. TIME for bot hunts and more beacon runs. Let me know if you want to experience a beacon run. Ishkode
  3. Ishkode Kaikaik

Paybycash

Anyone else having problems lately using Paybycash to put peds into Entropia? The way things are going I'm going to either have to leave Entropia or get a CC (which I'm trying to avoid). Ishkode Kaikaik
  4. Ishkode Kaikaik

Sweden Embassy

I just heard on the radio (Don't know if its true or not) that Sweden was going to open a virtual Embassy in the game 2nd Life. Now if it is true, and I have tried 2nd Life, I have one thing to ask........"WHAT HAVE THEY BEEN SMOKING????" :scratch2: :shots: :laugh: 2nd Life is nothing compared...
  5. Ishkode Kaikaik

810 Angelic

Had trouble uploading this pic when I first tried. But kept at it :D I was able to buy some Jag Shins once this sold in auction. :D [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Ishkode Kaikaik
  6. Ishkode Kaikaik

Total Soc Globals/Hofs

Too bad there wasn't a tracker in Entropia that totals the # of Globals/Hofs that members of a Soc get in a day. With that beacon run that we had in my Soc and other Globals and HoF's we figure we totaled 34. Great Job gang :yay: Ishkode Kaikaik
  7. Ishkode Kaikaik

My 1st Solo Uber Hunting HOF

I was west of Tethy's hunting Feffs, Maffs, Atroxs, Molisks and Snargs. Hopefully looking to loot a Minisweeper V1 from a Snarg lol. When this Snarg sang for me...... [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] It surprised me so much that I nearly fell out of my chair :laugh: Ishkode Kaikaik
  8. Ishkode Kaikaik

1st Solo hunting HOF

Though I have had a bunch of hunting globals in the past. Here is my 1st Solo hunting HOF :D [/IMG] Thanks MA Ishkode Kaikaik
  9. Ishkode Kaikaik

Heavy Loots

One HUGE draw back to this new loot system that I think MA has over looked is the weigh of ones getting HOF's. For example I hit a 915ped HOF from an Atrox last night. Though it only slowed me down slightly due to my strength, others it would have slowed them to a crawl. As my total loot and...
  10. Ishkode Kaikaik

Finally Serindipity

Finially I unlocked serindipity :D [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Ishkode Kaikaik
  11. Ishkode Kaikaik

stripping weapons.

one HUGE thing I wish MA would do is end the silly bit where when you need to change weapon amps on your rifle you need to strip everything off your weapon. Then you need to put everything back on. WHY NOT make it easier for hunters when their amp breaks, have it so the hunter can take just the...
  12. Ishkode Kaikaik

Ideas

Here are some of my crazy ideas: 1: New choice in race when starting a new avatar. Where ones can choose being either Human or Umbranoid. On radar Humans and player Umbranoids show up on Radar as orange, and they can attack each other as well as preform trade deals. As an Umbranoid player, most...
  13. Ishkode Kaikaik

1k Zinc

Got a nice HOF lastnight 1k zinc. [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Ishkode Kaikaik
  14. Ishkode Kaikaik

My 1st Crafting HOF

1st I get a global a while back making a basic pattern shirt. Then I get a global making Settler shins. NOW my 1st Crafting HOF. Got 5k of energy residue and 2 garnets and of course the Pioneer shins I was crafting. [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  15. Ishkode Kaikaik

Settler Shins Sing

My second crafting global :D [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Ishkode Kaikaik
  16. Ishkode Kaikaik

Argo Young with some items

Here's and Argo global with a few items. [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Ishkode Kaikaik
  17. Ishkode Kaikaik

When is MA going to fix mining?????????

MINING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see. I'm using an OF-211 (L). I hate wasting my peds on amps, as with the amp102 is only good for 96 bombs, and the amp103 is even worse as it is only good for 46 bombs. At least make some amps that are repairable. When...
  18. Ishkode Kaikaik

Nice weekend

Nice little weekend for me. Getting a global on saturday, sunday and a HOF on Monday. Saturday [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Sunday [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] And this on Monday while helping a Soc member that was trapped in a land area when they ran out of ammo and ME. [/url]Click to...
  19. Ishkode Kaikaik

Nano Dai-Katana

I'm looking for a Nano Dai-Katana of course in perfect condition as it is a limited item. If any more experienced weapons crafters can make one, PM please. Willing to pay 300 ped. Ishkode Kaikaik
  20. Ishkode Kaikaik

Camp Echidan problems?

Have the bots erased Camp Echidna from the map??????? Every time tonight that I tried to TP there, I would loose connection and log back in where I was before TP'ing there. Ishkode Kaikaik
  21. Ishkode Kaikaik

381 ped Drone

While hunting with my good friend David Chaz Hever. We got a HOF on a drone gen 1. We were having fun, then the HOF took us by surprise :D [/IMG] Ishkode Kaikaik
  22. Ishkode Kaikaik

PE comes to life

After seeing this in the newspaper around my area I thought i should post it. Apartment buildings on Amethera are coming to life ;) The Toronto Sun Ishkode Kaikaik
  23. Ishkode Kaikaik

Reputation.

In everyone's skills window, is a spot for reputation. I've got an idea for using it. As it might also stop scammers. Have a button in the actions menu to + or - rep on an avatar. Neg reps give the avatar's a status of outcast or bandit for a certain length of time, in which they show up as red...
  24. Ishkode Kaikaik

1.8k Drone Gen1

Chalk up a nice HOF for a TWU hunting team, while out hunting drones east of JC. [/IMG]
  25. Ishkode Kaikaik

New BP scamming

Sure didn't take long for some to start scamming the new Orefinder 101 Amp BP and the Matterfinder 101 amp BP. As there are ones selling it in auction already. Though they can be gotten from any technician. What I find sad is ones not taking the few extra seconds to check a tech, before placing...
Back