Search results

1. Jakarta Seluin

Have Facebook? I need your help.. Vote and make a difference today!

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!! The Wildlife Science Center is a private non-profit organization that cares for over 100 wild animals as well as providing educational programs for people of all ages-scouts, schools, colleges, and more. We NEED your help-please vote on Facebook and ask family/friends to...
  2. Jakarta Seluin

Odin's Valkyries

Bumpity bump!
  3. Jakarta Seluin

Odin's Valkyries

Naomi, You are free to join ;)
  4. Jakarta Seluin

SARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRina!!

SARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRina!!
  5. Jakarta Seluin

Odin's Valkyries

We are still looking for new female avatars to join. Recently, we did get our first soc global :)
  6. Jakarta Seluin

Odin's Valkyries

MA has recently decided to honor Odin's Valkyries by using a similar structure to show players that many items in game are Norse related: 11.5.0 Release Notes I would say they have been spying on our budding society, but as soc chat is only working intermittently, they probably will not give us...
  7. Jakarta Seluin

Odin's Valkyries

Odin's Valkyries is recruiting new female* avatar members! We strive to be a tight-knit society where everyone is involved no matter what they prefer to do or what level of game play they are enjoying. The leadership (High Mindtropian, Mindtropian) are experienced players who been playing this...
  8. Jakarta Seluin

I'm bored.... And it's too snowy outside to go look for fruit....

I'm bored.... And it's too snowy outside to go look for fruit....
  9. Jakarta Seluin

Beacons!

Beacons! NOW!
  10. Jakarta Seluin

Selling: Full Knight (F)

Set still available!
  11. Jakarta Seluin

Selling: Full Knight (F)

Selling complete Knight (F) set. TT (127.99) MU (114) = 241.99. Please PM me to set up time and place for trade!
  12. Jakarta Seluin

Before you freak out about VU10, consider this.

I am angry. The 2 day down time wasn't enough. I would have waited 6 months, probably whining every few days, but I wouldn't be angry. When I go car shopping, I don't ask for a steering wheel, 3 tires and half a seat, I expect the company to know I'm going to be much more happy with a...
  13. Jakarta Seluin

I'm going away for a few hours. I got college shiat to get done, or people to piss off, or...

I'm going away for a few hours. I got college shiat to get done, or people to piss off, or whatever... If it is 1-2 hours I will not be around :(
  14. Jakarta Seluin

LOL I don't believe them.. Another 2 years I say... It's already beer:30 in Sweden, they're...

LOL I don't believe them.. Another 2 years I say... It's already beer:30 in Sweden, they're gonna go pass out for the night soon.
  15. Jakarta Seluin

Lets go out for pizza!

Lets go out for pizza!
  16. Jakarta Seluin

Beacon? lol

Beacon? lol
Back