Search results

1. H

Fill me in...

What's happened in PE in the last 2 years? Preferrably in only a couple of sentences :rolleyes: Is the loot system still the same? (Chance to get no loot)
  2. H

Unusual Food

What unusual food have you consumed? :tongue2: I will start it off ;) Buffalo burger. Crocodile Burger. Emu Burger. Kangaroo's tail. (not that unusual) Custard 4 months past it's " ok too eat " date. (it was a dare :eek: ) Camel meat. Tomato sauce and icecream. Beer and Icecream ( do not...
  3. H

Hitman's Diary

lol, a diary... This is my first "diary" so it's history in the making Woke up at 1:30 pm. Bit hungover but not too bad. Have a shower and take my two dogs for walkies. (not at the same time but in chronological order). Get home and eat breakfast, which would be considered lunch so therefore...
  4. H

Favourite Bond film.

Title says it all.. What was your favourite 007 film? My all time favourite is diamonds are forever. Followed closely by 2 modern ones die another day and the world is not enough.
  5. H

62 ped, Exarosaur young

Was making my way back to fort troy after hunting trox the night before, and was skilling along the way. Click to enlarge don't forget too hit that gratz button :thumbup:
  6. H

Favourite James Bond

Who is your all time favourite James Bond? Sean Connery, Roger Moore or Pierce Brosnan? I would have too say that mine would be Sean Connery :yup: P.S : I have a feeling i'm missing someone...?
  7. H

58 ped troxie guardian

A small global that made me very happy :yup: only ped and pecs but we looted a generic skill implant from a longu a while before :) Click to enlarge
  8. H

List of PE websites

I was bored yesterday and decided to make a list of all good PE websites for some of the newbs out there that need a good place to go for information ;) Credit goes too all THG members that added links to our "Great PE Link's" section at our Website The Honour Guard, all the people that...
  9. H

Old PE news

came across this today :rolleyes: http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,53534,00.html
  10. H

G'day

G'day from Australia :) Nice looking forums ya got here :tongue2:
Back