Search results

1. Frank Mcnutty

This is how MA likes to treat their players. (Be careful if you depo folks!)

I have depo'ed over 2000 USD over the years and never had a problem, but then this happened... I will just post my support ticket that they don't feel like even responding to, very odd business model. You have to read from the bottom up but they just stole 100 dollars from me and there is very...
  2. Frank Mcnutty

Help: I'm wondering if anyone has some advice for my support case, thanks!

I'll just copy and paste it, I have not got a reply. I have played and depo'ed for over 5 years (well over a thousand dollars) and this is my first support case. On 2013-08-18 18:55:34 you wrote: Hello, I deposited 50 dollars twice this month. Both times it chareged me twice and my...
  3. Frank Mcnutty

Buying: Full Set of Nemesis (M)

Let me know the +TT please. Thanks.
  4. Frank Mcnutty

Buying: a tank top (M)

just let me know what you want, thanks!
  5. Frank Mcnutty

Selling: EP-50 Ranger - Very Rare UL

SB + 300 BO + 500 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=292310&catid=member&imageuser=25723
  6. Frank Mcnutty

Info: SGA LOOT! Post it if you got it!

I have none as of yet but would like to see some. Thanks!
  7. Frank Mcnutty

Question: Hat Help!

Ok, I have this hat and I want it to match Neme armor. Click to enlarge Option 1: Click to enlarge Option 2: Click to enlarge What matches better? :scratch2: Any other suggestions?
  8. Frank Mcnutty

Buying: Neme Harness (M)

PM or post if you have one you want to get rid of at a fair price. Thanks!
  9. Frank Mcnutty

Uber: Fauc?

Click to enlarge This is an old one that I wanted to post for the memories... Back when UL guns were worth something. Riker UL1? :laugh: Still a noob but man I was extra noob then, I was out on a mining run and got jumped by this guy. :eek: Thanks for getting me hooked MA!
  10. Frank Mcnutty

Buying: A set of 3C plates

Please PM me. Thanks!
  11. Frank Mcnutty

Question: 3C plates

Can anyone craft me a set? Please pm me. Thanks!
  12. Frank Mcnutty

Achievement: Another noob who thinks he is cool!

Took me about a year to unlock this, I felt as if I had "achieved" something! Click to enlarge
  13. Frank Mcnutty

Achievement: HiiiiiiiiiiYaaaaaaaaa!

Well I'm not sure how many PEDs I burned unlocking this on allo's looking for that shopkeeper but I was very happy to finally get it! :wtg: Click to enlarge
  14. Frank Mcnutty

Mayor Dumpty!

Ok, he was arrested for no reason. Am I the only one who is concerned? Is he dead? In prison? What did he do exactly? All I know is the he was a fair mayor, duely elected, and served us well!
  15. Frank Mcnutty

Uber: First Mining Uber!

Was out looking for some robot tech that they "hid in the ground" for some reason and.............OMG! :yay: Click to enlarge
  16. Frank Mcnutty

Selling: Exceptional Robot Optical lense

PM/Post offer please. 200 SB
  17. Frank Mcnutty

Achievement: Serendipity

Lots of PEDs spent to unlock this one. I can finally say I'm not a total noob anymore (just a regular noob.) :yay: Click to enlarge
  18. Frank Mcnutty

Buying: GeoTrek Canis (L)

Dust off those BPs. Looking to buy a full TT one. Let me know the MU please. Post or PM. Thanks!
  19. Frank Mcnutty

Help: Error when trying to download/install the new MU.

Hello, it seems to download fine, just like it has everyother time. But now I get an error and it closes. It tries 3 times before the error, it even shows me a kb/s download rate... "An error occurred when trying to download a file. File: "Entropia.exe" Reason: (2) The system cannot find the...
  20. Frank Mcnutty

Achievement: First solo ESI loot!

This may not sound like an achievement, but when I first started hunting, my goal was to get enough skills to be able to hunt mobs that looted ESIs in a fairly eco manner. This was my first solo ESI loot! :yay: Click to enlarge
  21. Frank Mcnutty

Uber: Very kind Argo!

Click to enlarge
  22. Frank Mcnutty

Selling: Nemesis (M) set, no feet

The MU has went down quite a bit on this great armor, but I need some PED. TT +1750, will consider reasonable bids. Thanks! -This item has been sold, thanks all!-
  23. Frank Mcnutty

Selling: Nemisis (M) Thighs

+700, will consider reasonable offers. PM or post please.
  24. Frank Mcnutty

Buying: Set of Ghost (M) no feet

Hey looking for a set of ghost male, I don't want feet but will consider them. Let me know your asking price. Pm or post here, thanks! I FOUND A SELLER, THANKS ALL!
  25. Frank Mcnutty

Selling: Set of 7 - 6A Plates

TT of each plate: 25PED I will take TT +10 per plate or best close offer. Buyout - 245 PED (this is under market) PM or Post, thanks :)
Back