Search results

1. B

FYI: Brad's Coloring Service

yes i know that why i do texturing also
  2. B

Achievement: New coloring skill

Brad would like to say thanks to everyone who has supported me over the year's i would never have got this high without you guys ( [System]: Congratulations, you have acquired a new skill; Coloring Methodology ) i have now become LvL 35 yea you heard right not only have i reached this level i...
  3. B

Info: Brads Beauty Serivice

thank you all who using me for both coloring and texturing aswell as beauty service and people who adding me discord so they can contact me day or night all your job's getting done by a professional
  4. B

thanks to all been using me for color and texturing as well as beauty needs remember to add my discord in my info for instant contact day or night
  5. B

Selling: Easter Ring 2023

Ring was sold sorry for any trouble to anyone who missed out
  6. B

i added you to the list also now so can you make that say BUMP since that thread not for...

i added you to the list also now so can you make that say BUMP since that thread not for advertising but to just post your current levels only it be greatful if you can cheer's
  7. B

i added you to the list this one going to be around for awhile mate i sorry for any issue's the...

i added you to the list this one going to be around for awhile mate i sorry for any issue's the other's people dont play anymore be good to have a fresh one P.S since you added to the list make it now just say BUMP since i just added you
  8. Brad-Colouring-Service.bmp

Brad-Colouring-Service.bmp

9. B

ty guys much apricated
  10. B

ty guys for your nice comment's copntact me day or night no matter the time if you use discord
  11. B

ty buddy for info i make sure people get what they want even if come from my own pocket
  12. B

Active Beautician's List

Welcome player's as you all know it's now 2023 this post is to let everyone know who is active in the beauty or offering this service if you like to be added to the list please leave all info and level's down below i will place you in level order in the list cheer's Active Beautician's 1...
  13. B

Selling: Hair Styling Chip

bump
  14. B

bump
  15. B

no that will never happen i gave my word that i wont stop till every paint can is unlocked why i did this chip i figure if this sells or i accept a CLD for it be the start of me using the ped's from CLD'S to buy everyone's materials and paint
  16. B

bump
  17. B

thread needs to be delete
  18. B

Thank you buddy my customer's come first
  19. B

bump bump