Search results

1. B

Achievement: New coloring skill

Brad would like to say thanks to everyone who has supported me over the year's i would never have got this high without you guys ( [System]: Congratulations, you have acquired a new skill; Coloring Methodology ) i have now become LvL 35 yea you heard right not only have i reached this level i...
  2. B

Selling: Easter Ring 2023

Ring was sold sorry for any trouble to anyone who missed out
  3. B

Active Beautician's List

Welcome player's as you all know it's now 2023 this post is to let everyone know who is active in the beauty or offering this service if you like to be added to the list please leave all info and level's down below i will place you in level order in the list cheer's Active Beautician's 1...
  4. B

Selling: Hair Styling Chip

thread needs to be delete
  5. B

Selling: Hair Stylist Skill Implant (L)

Hey entropian's this only going to be only time I do this but since hair styling is maxed out I thought a good way to buy everyone's hair gel, spray, paint's etc while I had extra skill point's chip sold
  6. B

Info: Brads Beauty Serivice

Brad's Beauty Service Welcome to my thread below you find everything you need for Body, Face, Hair alteration's I offer very friendly service and more then 20 yrs of XP I can be on anytime to suite your need's on calypso chat today Discord contact : ( Aaron007#6173 )...
  7. B

Selling: Pet's

Hi to all entropian's I have made the hard choice to sell every pet I own and focus all my PED on the beauty profession. For people who may be interested please message me on PCF and or in game of the pet they like to have and a reasonable price but not to low as I not based my pet's on a price...
  8. B

List of active beauty stylists -UP TO DATE-

Current active beauty stylists, their skill levels and Salon location as per January 2021 Post in the thread or PM me to be added or updated. I only do the top 6 Beautician's for now but stated above PM or reply in thread to be added List of active beauty stylists -UP TO DATE- 1. Dark Zunami...
  9. B

Brads Beauty Service

I am Brad a beautician on Planet Calypso I offer a good fast service. I alway's let my customer's take there time so they pick the right style they are looking for. I'm always honest giving my customer's the current information on the service I provide. Contact Info. Type ( Brads Colouring...
  10. B

Selling: Calypso Apartment

i decided to put on auction so if your interested plz look there don't put offer through here plz
  11. B

Uber: Brad's First Tower

Hey guys like to report I got my first tower today as you see in the Pic below I came to rocktropia to hope to get that knew pet robot to spawn had no luck so I had a couple of terra amp 10's on me give it ago this what happen on the second amp after the first one died I got a tower 8736 ped...
  12. B

Panther is worth

Hey guy's I just need some info on my panther since price's go up and down I was just wondering how much my panther is worth if you know exact price let me know Kind regards Brads Colouring Service
  13. B

Selling: Full TT nemisis (M) armour

I am selling full TT nemesis (M) armour for these who like to make it adjusted add me ingame or contact me here the total TT is 235.12 fully repaired I leave spec on each piece below Helmet = 2.2 tier harness = 2.0 tier thigh = 0.9 tier shins = 1.8 tier boots = 0.5 tier arms = 2.1 tier gloves =...
  14. B

Improved Fi/Ra/Co Cuase Blueprint (L)

Brad was crafting LvL 3 Amps started on quantity got some amps out of the 600 ped metal res I bought but wasn't globaling then last 30 click's put on condition getting globals then I heard the HOF sound found this in my inventory as well as a rare discovery so I looked at the BP in crafting...
  15. B

Brads Beauty Service

I'm Brad a beautician on Planet Calypso I offer a good fast service. I alway's let my customer's take there time so they pick the right style they are looking for. I'm always at Twin Peak's Balcony waiting to make you look more sexy and beautiful while you play Entropia Universe. Hair Styling...
  16. B

hard to get spear missing peice

Brad here guys just like to report a big bug I found 1 of the peice's to the spear on cyrene in the picture show's how I got it details while its actually inside 1 of the buildings in the desert cords are (135380 - 79716) I thought I let you guys know where it is Kind regards Brads Colouring...
  17. B

Achievement: Body Skilling

I like to say I have skilled like crazy on body sculpting I went from LvL 20 to LvL 22 so now I can do body colouring of the skin. For everyone who is asking what LvL skin colouring unlock's is LvL 22 so I thought I let everyone know who was wondering to please need your skin coloured you can...
  18. B

Buying: Beauty item's

Hi guy's since I doing well in the beauty service I like to ask everyone from Rocktropia, Cyrene, Arkadia, Next Island and other planet's to bring back the item's I will ask below. i would be glad to match any price or mark up so i kindly ask you not to TT these item's i will buy them Hair...
  19. B

Achievement: Completed Hair Styling

Just like to announce I finally hit LvL 30 today in hair styling 28/08/2014 everything is open and ready for players to get there hair done. I will post picture's to show people everything is open so please ADD me ingame or see me at twins teleporter I be now skilling body and like to ask people...
  20. B

Info: Active List of Beautician's

Hey Entropian's sorry taking awhile the beauty list is now back online I will be updating from now on I am back on PCF. I have talk to Dark Zunami Angel I will be taking over the list so if you like to be added to it Privet Message Me on PCF. Must be as describe as below (Name, Level's, Shop...
  21. B

Achievement: Hair Styling

Hi entropian's I just like to say I was skilling hair styling today on the 9/06/14 and I got another style unlocked so makes only 2 style's left to go 1 in guys and 1 in girl's this big deal for me since I sticking to this profession so please add me to your friends list I will look after you my...
  22. B

Help: Changing IRIS colour of eye's

Fellow entropian's I have to talked to James Bo clayton and IDO awhile ago and it seems they having the same issue as me. We have notice MA has taken the option out in face sculpting to be able to change players eye's from green to blue etc. But new players have told me that could do it in...
  23. B

Beauty Service

Brads Beauty Service Brads Beauty Service Hey Entropian's I offering my service in Hair, Face, Body Sculpting. I will offer a good cheap and affordable service to make your avatar look sexy & nice while you play Entropia Universe. (P.S clicking the picture's will enlarge them any issue's...
  24. B

Selling: beauty service up for grab's

I am no longer selling this proffesion I so close of unlocking everything come chat for your face,body,hair needs click the link below https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?256824-Beauty-Service&p=3206723#post3206723
Back