Search results

1. Naifas Anaconda

Deer Mall (NO) 2nd Floor, Shop 1, TusaLusa Shop Restocked!

Bump after a long while.
  2. Naifas Anaconda

Cannot log in...

Hi castanhas! long time no see! My fault, lol.
  3. Naifas Anaconda

Cannot log in...

Then I must apologize to Lamoarrr for thinking he was joking. Ok, so, could this be related to 5G WiFi I installed? I have another WiFi band 4G. Perhaps I should try it, since making a hard connection is not the most desirable thing ATM, taking into consideration I am sitting comfortably on a...
  4. Naifas Anaconda

Cannot log in...

Nice one. :D How did you think I logged in this forum?
  5. Naifas Anaconda

Cannot log in...

Hi everyone! After a break of a few months (since august) and on/off for long periods of the last few years, I decided to come back and spend a couple hours hunting with my wife. It turns out that after a few minutes updating, the game failed to connect, and the message "the entropia universe is...
  6. Naifas Anaconda

Entropia Universe 16.4.0 Release Notes

Here. Same thing. I can´t log in. Insane....
  7. Naifas Anaconda

A few prices updated and some new gear. Armatrix BP-30 (L) Imperium Pilot Scorpion Rank 24 (L) Isis LLC 30 (L) Armatrix BC-15 (L) Calytrek CR Spirit Mk.III (L)
  8. Naifas Anaconda

Buying: Makeup

Hi! I have over 1k peds in lipsticks, foundation, eyeshadow, powder and lip liners. All available for 110% or so :). Eyeshadow (Dark Tangerine) 2 14.00 PED Eyeshadow (Gold) 2 16.00 PED Eyeshadow (Medium Purple) 9 63.00 PED Eyeshadow (Olive Drab) 3 21.00 PED Eyeshadow (Pale Brown) 1 7.00...
  9. Naifas Anaconda

Basic to Mid level general store. Deer Mall Floor #1 Shop #3.

Nice! I will definitely take a look :)
  10. Naifas Anaconda

Question: Vibrant Sweat (L)

I rarely see bad ideas of this caliber. You made my day. Tks.
  11. Naifas Anaconda

Entropedia Database Dump

Many tks, I am already cruzing it :). N
  12. Naifas Anaconda

Entropedia Database Dump

Hi! After a long period of absence or intermitant play, i was kinda counting on entropedia to help me get in touch with the game again.. but now it's gone. How do u work with those dumps? I click on it and a 404 error shows. Tx for your work there, it's much appreciated (I admire your tenacity...
  13. Naifas Anaconda

Active Shop List

Welcome, neighbour!
  14. Naifas Anaconda

New items added (a102, a104, Gravis GBP-34, EP-43 and others)
  15. Naifas Anaconda

After 3 months away (lots of work), I finally updated the shop's content.
  16. Naifas Anaconda

Bump! [EWE LC-240 Recon E.L.M Edition (L)] - 7150.00% (TT: 1.00) (basically 4 ped below current MU)
  17. Naifas Anaconda

Easter Mayhem 2016

I prefered MM. This one was a sink hole for my ped card, lol. Oh well, can't finish on a plus side on every event (I'm currently on a heavily dry period).
  18. Naifas Anaconda

Easter Mayhem 2016

infinite + reps for you for your vision about "ubberness" :) OMG, the mayor of AH is deceased? I've been away for so long. Can't remember his name. I remember chatting with him an imense amount of times before heading to shoot snables in th eold times :S.
  19. Naifas Anaconda

Facebook voting - Presidential election

What? Elections? Where? Who? When? :scratch2:
  20. Naifas Anaconda

My take on this game

Correct. You should. I mean, how can you expect to decently play this game if you have no idea what aggro is? This is the most complicated game there is, and more importantly, a RCE game, and yet, you expected kickass items for free and flashing action (weird considering you hate being mobbed)...
Back