Search results

1. kygon

Anyone for WoF Scotland 2012?

in...someone wake up sheeps n radio
  2. kygon

Champions of the Universe

........... Popping bottles in the ice, like a blizzard ;)
  3. kygon

Help: Cant log in.

I thought we were well passed these LAME bugs, cant log in either, for each hour I cannot access I will sell 1k of skills and or items....
  4. kygon

Selling: First Gen Chips Various all Level VIII

Up for some festive rental? (with collateral) Wishes I bought those big chips years ago now lol
  5. kygon

Selling: Adj MKV tier 3

Buffy had one, not that I've seen him online for a good long time As for the adj mk5 vs 5me , owned both, ME used to love it, but reload let's it down, upgraded to imk2 then Downgraded had pick of both but the ME I loved so much and brought me profit for 1st tine in EU just didn't feel quick...
  6. kygon

Gifts if you arent on Calypso?

Agreed, I missed on gifts due to bing off planet, BS that they are not stored till u tp back
  7. kygon

Selling: Bank Defaults - Armor

I how a pain to do but their levels might help sell...
  8. kygon

Transport Free(ish) Auction

good idea & much needed, but the things I need are in Avalon or my storage but when I need something I may use your service
  9. kygon

Info: I really like RockT

I know. . been playing a while ;) I like an eclectic mix just now & then I wish the thumping techno stomper wasn't followed by say some hard grind mental (like both & nothing better than slaying Zombies to hard metal & always love it when "ace of spades" cones on) why I don't shuffle all on...
  10. kygon

met a few old friends there too. lm emigrating there. latest update, decent mixed up those mobs. one HATE the auction fee, there several K of unclaimed wins due to the insane cost. I had zero preconceptions other than the CND one... and no offence ND I could not handle weeks let alone live on...
  11. kygon

Selling: Full Phantom (M) Set (8 parts)

yi,pl was like FFs another part would have to be an ass guard.
  12. kygon

Info: New mobs in new harlem

& why not just call em 10$ hooker 100$ . . . 1M$ hooker for stalker lol
  13. kygon

Info: different kind of wolves at Wet Wolf creek

cool thanks for sharing was getting side of the same old wolves everywhere.
  14. kygon

after a few months of hardcore work commitments and IRL devastation I decided I missed my friends in EU (funny how someone a thousand miles away can help you through tough times better than a life long IRL friend who lives a mile away .. anyway... and pooped in , but 1st convinced a IRL friend...
  15. kygon

Pop Tail - My first discovery

they seem rare, I looted one also after many many kills LoL
  16. kygon

Release Complications

at last they one at least trying
  17. kygon

welcome, always nice to see an IRL friend join, everyone please help pix.ie out if you ever see...

welcome, always nice to see an IRL friend join, everyone please help pix.ie out if you ever see her :)
  18. kygon

hi everyone , benn gone due to work , work and more work, the kind of stuff that geeks love....

hi everyone , benn gone due to work , work and more work, the kind of stuff that geeks love....
  19. kygon

Selling: Starkhov AS-117 Modified

as laser user and ex blp , gains are better with blp !
  20. kygon

WoF 2010: Team Scotland

I might make it, on holiday on Monday (woohoo) so busy a hell and "Saturday will be our last match this year" I want to keep the team going all year round... and this year I will hassel each member and make sure it happens!
  21. kygon

Fap90 vs Et-2580

from an early L fap adopter (sold adj fap night before L fap UI) "1000 ped chip-in" for your future L fap use is worth it... L faps when you upgrade its like christmas and each new fap level changes how you experience the game!!
  22. kygon

Selling: Omegaton M71A2

a gun i owned and still miss to this day... price in mind?
  23. kygon

Info: Mod M71A2 and Mod Combat Enblade 10

bad photo-shop from old and new EU lol
  24. kygon

Selling: Gremlin(full set) at tier I

BO from me
  25. kygon

Bring back Champions League NOW!

yes if its held somewhere there are likely to be mobs IE not cND
Back