Search results

1. J

Hey! Just saw your great Phasm hunt! I write for an online daily for MMOGs, mind if I write up...

Hey! Just saw your great Phasm hunt! I write for an online daily for MMOGs, mind if I write up an article on it? Any tips for other hunters? Is this your best hunt so far? Let me know! Thanks, Jaager
  2. J

Entropia Holdings - Official Thread

Very interested to see how things will work out on August 1st. I'm definitely a real noob and I have to admit what most of the vets say regarding the complexity of the game and the time it takes to learn just the basics is extremely time-consuming is spot on. I've been assigned to learn as much...
  3. J

WoF Romania

Thanks!...though I think I'll wait a while until my rep is a little higher than 'inept' :laugh:
  4. J

WoF Romania

Silly Question?? Just started getting into EU and trying to learn as much as possible. Wondering what WoF and FoF are exactly... Can anyone explain to a poor inept noob like me? :ahh: Thanx!
  5. J

The Best Source for EU News and Events?

I just recently joined EU and have been scouring the net for the best website on up-and-coming events, fashion, business etc (aside from MindArk or the official EU website). Any suggestions or favourites?
  6. J

Recommended Mentors

I just read the previous post and want to emphasize I'll be a great disciple! I promise! I'm in it for the long haul and have no expectations of free guns. All I'm looking for is knowledge: the real basics, learn the ropes, and then move on to the nitty gritty particulars.
  7. J

Recommended Mentors

A noob in need! I just discovered EU and have been searching for a decent mentor to no avail. Just walking around and asking some key questions takes up most of my time and I still have no promising leads. Can anyone recommend a good mentor in the same time-zone as Deutschland?? I'm...
Back