Search results

1. Sirena

Excellent Project Entropia Informational Websites!

I'd like to list the websites that show you straight-up INFO about the game. No hype, no scams, and I'm not making anything off of this. These are my personal favorites, and I'd like to share. Want to know about prices? Check out www.pe-trade.net for individual things and www.mytwopecs.com for...
  2. Sirena

Molisk Tooth solution IDEA

To solve the forever-raising prices of Molisk Tooth/Buttons, simply: rename Molisk Tooth to Animal Tooth. Make it lootable from MORE animals than just the molisk. Rename Molisk Enamel Buttons to just Enamel Buttons. Why? Just like Animal Hide (Generic Leather), Molisk Tooth is used in MANY...
  3. Sirena

SELLING: Full Female Goblin and Pixie sets

Full Goblin Set (F) = tt+10 Full Pixie Set (F) = tt+10 I have 2 of each, so that's 4 sets. Post here or PM me if you want these. First come - first served, so hurry! :)
  4. Sirena

I'm a Supplier For Hire, among other things

I am looking for people who need LARGE, perhaps even HUGE amounts of materials (tailoring, crafting, etc) and are paying ABOVE market price for those items in bulk. Private MSGs ONLY please, I do not want to raise the overall market prices, I only want to cator to those who can afford to pay...
Back