1. conners1010

Price Check Angel Thigh guards (M)

Bumpage.
  2. conners1010

Bump up my post. Taking offers again.
  3. conners1010

Bump. Had an offer of 1500 Ped so will use that as a start point. Any more info would be appreciated.
  4. conners1010

What are are pair of these worth recently please? tier 152. Thanks.
  5. conners1010

Question: What will you be doing during TWEN event?

Any Pinky and the Brain comment is good with me :D
  6. conners1010

Achievement: lvl 400+ BLP Pistoleer & Ranged BLP

Absolutely insane!! almost unbelievable lol. Massive GZ! Over half a k health, wow :D
  7. conners1010

News: Merry Mayhem 2022

Thanks for confirmation. Just submitted a case... "My Support Cases History for support case 421567: 2022-12-05 20:12 You wrote: I started mayhem last week and everytime I gain a level in the codex (I'm up to level 13 now) It hasn't let me or gave me the option to...
  8. conners1010

That didn't work unfortunately! Thanks for the suggestion though. Guessing it will have to be a support case then? Everyone else able to turn in their skill rewards?
  9. conners1010

Thanks very much. Will do when I get in!
  10. conners1010

I am on caly yeah. The codex is registering the kills and I'm up to level 11 it's just not giving me the option to choose a skill reward each time I go to the next level.
  11. conners1010

I aren't able to choose any skill rewards on the merry mayhem mobs in the codex. Up to level 12 now and not been able to choose a skill. Anyone else getting this? Cheers.
  12. conners1010

Will never sell!

mod ek-2600. Best thing I ever brought. maybe in my whole life lol.
  13. conners1010

Question: Anyone from the LAN event going to write up about the Q&A they did?

I have had a beer or 2 but did the drone and warriors look like insects? not bots? I may be wrong. Don't crucify me lol.
  14. conners1010

Info: Summer Migration Map

Unbelievable work. You do deserve to be payed for this!
  15. conners1010

Population of the Entropia Universe

I've not read all the replies but MA told us there's millions of players and I trust them implicitly! :D
  16. conners1010

Codex is here - what about attribute tokens?

Same boat here. Got 50 stamina points that I would really like to be able to turn into a full point. Or as you say perhaps get half a stamina point for.
  17. conners1010

Selling: gun fap and amp

bumpage!!!
  18. conners1010

Selling: gun fap and amp

Evening all. Will be selling a few items. Want to get rid of my adj maddox tier 5. EMT kit ek-2600 modified tier 0. and a fi ra co dante. PM me with any offers will check daily, at least, don't have the time money or will to play anymore so pointless me keeping these items. Will be keeping...
  19. conners1010

Suggestion: Question

Was brave last night opening my mouth lol. Must have had one too many :) Cheers for the replies. I know runescape the first version I ever played of that game from 2003 is preserved and paying members can get in. Or at least it was. Would love that. It's also the minset now compared to back...
  20. conners1010

That song too just took me back to the atlas haven radio days of my avatar in 2009 my second year. it is nostogia :) and it has been a hell of a long time for a lot of us. heres to a many merry few more years for us all! love the lot of you :D *edit* original question still stands though, if we...
  21. conners1010

Aye in a heartbeat too. The feel was different. i could go on but i won't. My gallary photos say enough :) i took photos of the trip from nymphtown to the old sweating spot from years ago just before it changed gfx engine. glad i did. We dont see a lot of structures that were about back then...
  22. conners1010

Ay up all. I'm sat here listening to the old project entropia sound track on youtube and wondering if anyone anywhere has the capability of making that old world a reality again? If MA had incentive enough could they run a no loot server of the same map, or could anyone that has the files? I...
  23. conners1010

Info: Downloading Entropia 20-30 GB, is like bloatware

All newish games nowadays are daft DL amounts. Bought Marrowwind and the original Elder Scrolls online last night on me ps4, that was 60-80 gig. Was drunk lol think it was 60 ish. But if console gamers are used to that kind of download I suppose anyone is :) Best of luck out there! Conners.
  24. conners1010

EP Top hits quantity and condition

Would have been pretty much all the way towards the right. I craft like I hunt. Like an idiot :) Best of luck out there!
  25. conners1010

EP Top hits quantity and condition

I've had 1676 ped ep2. Absolutely gutted thinking back. Perhaps wasted my ATH :D
Back