Search results

1. Ozie

Where is our money?

*gets shovel*, have you got a rowboat??? lets go, mate?
  2. Ozie

Where is our money?

from my last post though - the company definately needs to retain its customers *ie player base* constantly *nerfing* items, mobs things that are primarily designed to Upset us, *the player base* - is not a necessarily good thing in these uncertain times.. ie, footguards, mob HP increase...
  3. Ozie

Where is our money?

/shrug no suprise there tho... - 1. there's 20-30 Unclaimed La's just waiting for marcus callendar to sell them.. 2. new planets = new investment opportunities. 3. global economic crisis - its not inconceivable that people may need quick cash (mortgages/loan repayments/cars etc etc in the...
  4. Ozie

Land Areas, good investment?

everything in this "game" "universe" - whatever is a risk... you buy a UL high tt weapon, next month 10 of them drop - thus decreasing the value of it.. you buy a LA, MA release 10 more - value decreases... you own rare BP's - MA releases more - etc etc everything is truly dynamic...
  5. Ozie

EBN: CDF reveals plan for orb close-down

Sadly... the CDF will be be receiving my collection of the Dr duchev logs... I think if the CDF wants to be so ungenerous, for these 'all important logs that they must decipher' - then I would rather keep them.... I wonder what the umbranoids will pay to get a full set of logs back?? Sorry...
  6. Ozie

nah only 2 helmets so will be a LA or full set of something... or perhaps they will give the lucky helmet owners Dr duchev log 20... and then you turn in duchev logs 1-20 for a jag harness and a (L) mindforce chip of focus..
  7. Ozie

Selling: 53 ped manu attachments

53 ped manufacture attachments chip for sale... already loaded on chip :) pm offers please... also may have another 200 ped chip if the price is right..
  8. Ozie

no doubt the 2 lucky looters of these mystical helmets will get given either a LA or a full set of carramone... interesting how 1 event that just requires huge expenditures of ped to MA's coffers can generate huge potential rewards, whilst another event that lingers for over a year and just...
  9. Ozie

News: EBN: CDF looking for files

its still very vague... can still be read either way... *sigh* not sure whether to bite the bullet and spend another 5k or so on the collection (seeing as ive spent at least 30-40 by now) or just leave it although a whip, and pair or jag footguards seems like a crummy prize for an event thats...
  10. Ozie

Buying: trading...

bump this up please
  11. Ozie

News: EBN: CDF looking for files

I admit I was one of the idiots that paid a fortune for the original lots... paid 6k for 1 log (no 5 i think it was) couldnt tell you how much ive paid in total for the logs/notes etc I do have... although I know its alot...
  12. Ozie

bump this up a smidge
  13. Ozie

trading QR100 - OA103 bp for the following logs - 9,10, 17, 19
  14. Ozie

Buying: Trading logs :)

bump this up please
  15. Ozie

Buying: buying logs 9 & 10...

bump this up please
  16. Ozie

Buying: buying the following logs,

bump this up please
  17. Ozie

sorry mate, im after the logs i need i have after all been collecting them quite a while.. no doubt ill lose many k's ped over it - but /shrug might as well see the event to its conclusion
  18. Ozie

buying the following logs, 9 , 10, 16, 17, 19 have the following to trade. 1, 2, 11, 12, 13 also 3 notes 2 pieces of paper
  19. Ozie

Buying: buying logs 9 & 10...

buying these 2 logs to complete my set.. willing to trade for them or purchase.. pm please
  20. Ozie

Selling: "Set" of the new logs (15,16,17,18 and 19)

ill take the 3k bo on it lost so much on these logs - may as well be 'all in'
  21. Ozie

Buying: Trading logs :)

trading logs 1,2, 11,12, 13 and a piece of paper for logs 9 & 10... so I give you 5 logs and a piece of paper and you give me logs 9 & 10... pm's please... first come first serve
  22. Ozie

Selling: Selling logs -pieces of paper/ notes.

lets bump this up a bit - to reiterate - I would like to sell the whole collection in one fell swoop... I dont have the time these days to log on for a small trade - so would prefer to sell everything i have with these logs - including pieces of paper/notes etc and MA shame on your for a...
  23. Ozie

Selling: Selling logs -pieces of paper/ notes.

Working alot irl these days - so definately wont be able to be on when the event is concluded (that and with an event that went for over a year, I assumed the prize would be a little more substantial *sigh) in any case... I have Pieces of paper (3) notes (3) Dr Duchev logs 1 - 14 (missing 9...
  24. Ozie

cant log into entropiauniverse.com?

hiya anyone having difficulties? trying to log into the account page atm - and keep getting the internal error message. anyone else having difficulties? or just me?
  25. Ozie

Selling: Log 10 For sell

tt + 500 cheers !
Back