Search results

1. Ozie

Selling: 53 ped manu attachments

53 ped manufacture attachments chip for sale... already loaded on chip :) pm offers please... also may have another 200 ped chip if the price is right..
  2. Ozie

Buying: trading...

trading QR100 - OA103 bp for the following logs - 9,10, 17, 19
  3. Ozie

Buying: buying the following logs,

buying the following logs, 9 , 10, 16, 17, 19 have the following to trade. 1, 2, 11, 12, 13 also 3 notes 2 pieces of paper
  4. Ozie

Buying: buying logs 9 & 10...

buying these 2 logs to complete my set.. willing to trade for them or purchase.. pm please
  5. Ozie

Buying: Trading logs :)

trading logs 1,2, 11,12, 13 and a piece of paper for logs 9 & 10... so I give you 5 logs and a piece of paper and you give me logs 9 & 10... pm's please... first come first serve
  6. Ozie

Selling: Selling logs -pieces of paper/ notes.

Working alot irl these days - so definately wont be able to be on when the event is concluded (that and with an event that went for over a year, I assumed the prize would be a little more substantial *sigh) in any case... I have Pieces of paper (3) notes (3) Dr Duchev logs 1 - 14 (missing 9...
  7. Ozie

cant log into entropiauniverse.com?

hiya anyone having difficulties? trying to log into the account page atm - and keep getting the internal error message. anyone else having difficulties? or just me?
  8. Ozie

Buying: Dr Almon Duchev logs 9 & 10

g'day.. looking to complete my collection (thus far) I need logs 9 & 10... paying very well for these 2 logs... 1k each... message me please... cheers
  9. Ozie

Buying: Dr Duchev Logs 9, 10

still looking for these 2 to complete my collection... if you have pm - please
  10. Ozie

Buying: Buying Dr Duchev Log 14

*sigh* freshly looted 'will this event ever end' looking to buy 1..
  11. Ozie

Uber: woot - 16.8k OA103

12. Ozie

Buying: Dr Duchev Logs 9, 10 & 13

buying logs 9, 10 and 13. have copies 11, 12 if you wanted to trade, or pieces of paper/notes etc. pm me cheers
  13. Ozie

Buying: Umbranoid Symbol

looking for both Male and female symbols - if you have one and are selling - please pm with your price cheers
  14. Ozie

Buying: Buying Dr Duchev Log 13

if you have this log and are selling please pm me .. cheers
  15. Ozie

Buying: Buying Log 12

Just discovered by john riot harfouche - im buying mate if your selling...
  16. Ozie

Discovery: Towel Bp & Towel.

A towel BP & a Towel
  17. Ozie

Buying: buying efd

buying 50k efd - pm please
  18. Ozie

Uber: 5.8k oa103

been crafting them all day - then this popped up
  19. Ozie

Uber: My first tower..

I was starting to think towers were a myth :) 103 amp
  20. Ozie

Buying: OA104 bp

Looking for a OA104 blueprint low QR prefered.. cheers pm me offers/prices please
  21. Ozie

Mmabigshow?

where's he gone? I indicated that i would be open to investing... and have heard nothing? and nothing on the forums from him in a while either?
  22. Ozie

Uber: 10k oa101

10k oa101 on quantity would you believe my first uber :)
  23. Ozie

Buying: Good heal chip?

Hiya... trying to skill up bio - while waiting up on cnd hours and hours and hours... would anyone have a good heal chip? or better for sale? cheers
  24. Ozie

EU down

just me - or did eu just go down?
  25. Ozie

Selling: Entertaining offers.

Hangar @ argus.. havent had it long I admit - but I dont seem to have the time required - so currently entertaining offers for it... not in a hurry to sell though - so please dont be mistaken that im anxious pm's only please...
Back