Search results

1. panzram

I know there is a fine line ...

... and this thread trespases it ... but here i am ... debating with myself about if a man might sacrifice himself in favor of the truth, or just let it be and keep being one more sheep ... well here are the conclusions that me and myself reach: can i get banned from the forum for this? - idk...
  2. panzram

"cant execute, im robing, try again later ... "

... last times selling cells to TT i get a mesage saying "cant execute, try again later" then relog and here is the magic trick ... i got two cells less TACHAN!! faster than David Copperfield :laugh: 2 cells o mine + your 2 cells + your 2 cells + your 2 cells + your 2 cells + your 2 cells +...
  3. panzram

ROFL @ rancher hat

hi ... another pointless by panz lol I want to post something about this long time ago ... I'll like to have any clue about the date of addition of the rancher hat because i came really shocked when i first saw ingame Mine appears to be more plane ... just have to resize up in Y once in...
  4. panzram

Thank you Oh Lootious

:laugh:
  5. panzram

Why we just cant?

6. panzram

kung fu sweat - script

I know there are some great movie makers out there, so here is the short version of a script for a movie, since i dont have the needed technic editing video to make it work :ahh: ... if someone is interested just PM me and ill send a extended script ;) Its a sunny day in calyso, a guy arrives...
  7. panzram

Sweat License

Well, tired of mates stucking ambus and breaking other avis concentration by pushing, we are glad to introduce the new sweat license to gather in neas: The license contains 12 points that are removed acording this: stuck ambu: lost 1 point stuck revival: lost 1 point break avi concentration...
  8. panzram

EU VS Punk

Hi there. First ill like to apologize for my bad english :silly2: Well, this is a pointless thread and im not sure where to start ... ah yes the chords :) We just need 2 fingers to play a punk chord at guitar. Exactly like the human requeriments to play EU. Well i guess there are great punk...
Back