Search results

1. RizlaSmokerson

Ore and enmatter price?

i hear that drop the price of the general components too the looted ones that is
  2. RizlaSmokerson

Question: What is your favorite weapon in game

cb 19 + beast allmost maxed it now. cant wait till i get to Manis:yay:
  3. RizlaSmokerson

How dumb are you?

this test is bias. the questions about coins and the American government system. but here's my score any way(i have never been to America)
  4. RizlaSmokerson

Buying: Banner Contest 205peds prize split for 3 winners

hope is not to late to change my entry. still the same but i removed the animations not to sure what the rules are regarding animations in sigs anyway ps if im too late just ignore this
  5. Logostilljpg

Logostilljpg

6. Logostill1

Logostill1

7. Logostill

Logostill

8. RizlaSmokerson

Ultimate Gaming Machine

:rofl: spec of my new computer should have it soon :cool::D Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad Q9650 3.0GHz 12MB Cache 1333MHz FSB Alienware P2 Chassis : Alienware® P2 Chassis - Space Black System Lighting: Alienware® Standard System Lighting - Fusion Red Processor Cooling : Alienware® Standard...
  9. RizlaSmokerson

Uber: 8.9k Drone

Congratz!:wtg:
  10. RizlaSmokerson

o it was only ment to run once but it did not seem to be doing even that but if it is doing that im happy:) ty panzram
  11. RizlaSmokerson

heres mine good luck all heres mine good luck all not sure why it is not showing the animation:scratch2:
  12. Logo

Logo

13. RizlaSmokerson

Motörhead Frontman Lemmy to Launch Own Private Army Inside Virtual World Entropia Universe

omg "If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man you win some, lose some, it's all the same to me The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say I don't share your greed, the only card I need is the Ace of Spades the Ace of Spades Playin' for the high one, dancin' with the...
  14. RizlaSmokerson

Question: Biggest weapon ?

there for sale as part of streanth keep so mr wood owns them
  15. RizlaSmokerson

Achievement: Mrs Falls 2 B !!!!!!!!

grats where u both realy a nun and a priest in RL or was that just your ingame names. because if u where my guess is you might beable to make some money by selling your story lol
  16. RizlaSmokerson

The new planets - what will happen

yes i think this too it whould have made the game more playable for non rich people
  17. RizlaSmokerson

Selling: Strength Keep Estate Auction 1 Mil Ped Estate

withdrawing my bid for the viking armor set This is on topic hope I'm posting it in the right place lol. I am withdrawing my bid for the viking armor set this has nothing to do with all the slaming of mmabigshow I just decided it was more money than I'm willing to invest in such an item at this...
  18. RizlaSmokerson

Selling: Strength Keep Estate Auction 1 Mil Ped Estate

pm sent pm sent (too short blah)
  19. RizlaSmokerson

Boom CCC Laser Amp

boom my guess is that there will be a new range of them:)
  20. RizlaSmokerson

Selling: Svempa s40 bp 50% qr

i know how much u payed for this lol i was biding on it too well good luck with the sale i guess
  21. RizlaSmokerson

Question: I want to try PVP but dont have the skills :(

yeah the green dot in pvp seems dumb to me. i all so think the the pvp should be more RL skill based. first post:wtg:
Back