Search results

1. rap

Selling: Hedoc SK-80, Adjusted

Looking to sell this awesome FAP! TT + 2k (there's allot of TT on it) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/adj_sk80_1-jpg.340834/ https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/adj_sk80_2-jpg.340835/
  2. rap

Price Check Hedoc SK-80, Adjusted

Checking the price on an Adj SK-80 as there is no sales history on it. Current TT is 6.8k but will run it down. Anyone have an idea on the MU for this? Thanks!, RAP
  3. rap

Selling: Mod Ek-2350 , ArcSpark , Ghoul (M)

Selling the following; EMT Kit Ek-2350, Modified t.99 - SOLD Genesis ArcSpark t3.61 - SOLD Ghoul Armor (male) tier.99-1.99 - SOLD Contact me for questions or screenshots of the items. Thanks!, RAP
  4. rap

Pop HOF (9095)

Nice suprise tonight. I found the little Pop that could! :yay: Cheers!, RAP
  5. rap

Selling: BL1300 Uber Tiers!

Looking to sell this @ 150% instant buy out OBO. TT is 223.15ped. Cheers, RAP
  6. rap

Selling: Unlimited Isis HL6 Tier 5.1

Looking to sell my Ul Isis HL6 Tier 5.1. At tier 5 with dmg enhancers it's a bit shy of an HL12. At tier 6 it will be doing more than HL12 dmg/sec. So even if your not skilled to use a gun above an HL6 you can still have the horsepower to do the damage of the higher level gun with this. I...
  7. rap

Selling: Unlimited Isis HL6 Tier 5.1 / A105 for Unlimited Emik T10

Looking to sell/trade my Unlim Isis HL6 Tier 5.1 and(possibly) A105 amp for an Unlim Emik T10. I can also offer PED on top of the gun trade if it comes down to it. At tier 5 with dmg enhancers it's doing 51.8hp dmg/sec. That's a bit shy of an HL12. At tier 6 it will be doing more than HL12...
  8. rap

Sumi Swirlies

A little birdie decided to be nice. - Full TT LR53(L) Cheers!, RAP :wtg:
  9. rap

Scip Swirlies

Had a really bad Neconu hunt and said I was done for the night. But, I couldn't stay away. Needed one more hunt and.. it payed off. :yay: - Full TT HL8(L) - ESI - Oils and Ammo Cheers!, RAP :wtg:
  10. rap

1914 PED Neconu

Just started hunting in the Neconu event yesterday. Yea, I got a late start. Grind, grind, grind. The loot has been pretty good from them and I didn't expect a HOF anytime soon but was stoked to get this a short time ago. Hang in there! - BL1000 - Full TT - Eye Oil Cheers!, RAP
  11. rap

2391 PED Thorifoid Elder

Out hunting Thorifoids again today trying to get a Polaris(m) helmet to drop as the one I have is starting to get low on TT. The loot from them were decent today and I did get 2 helmets but they were both female. I didn't expect to get anything big from them but one ended up popping. W00t! -...
  12. rap

Nice Evisc HoF

Haven't hunted my favorite mob in a few days so decided to pop into the crater. Was a good idea. A little over half way through the hunt hit a nice drop. Woot!! :yay: Genesis Rainbow Sword(L) full TT, Martial Harness(F,L) full TTand allot of Robot Adapter Modules. RAP
  13. rap

Gimme Da Loot

Testing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPgA4ZQf0U
Back