Search results

1. Preddy

Looks like the speed is changed

During the trips that I've taken around Calypso these few last days, I've observed a mismatch of the mob vs avatar speed from the pre-VU. The mobs that could be easily outrun on VU9 are now slowly eating away the health points from the back. Some people I know even have trouble exploring because...
  2. Preddy

The Starter Entry

Well .... This one is made to have anything to do until the developers firgure a way around the "black avatar" glitch that many ATI card users have. I'm Preddy and in-game I'm a steady passive player, who spends most time researching the game inner workings like society, market and behaviours...
  3. Preddy

Buying: Sopur Stone Texture

I've been ghosting the auction for weeks, trying to get the last stack of textures for my new clothing. And it has come to be very annoying ...... Thus this thread. Still lacking 35 Sopur Stone Textures Post here or PM, if you have some free textures (even a few are good) EDIT: Got some, so...
  4. Preddy

Offline in-game PM

This one might sound difficult in title, but the idea is quite usefull. There should be some possibility to send/leave a message to another player on FriendsList, even, when that avatar is offline. Sometimes people (myself included) find themselves unable to communicate with some soc. members...
Back