Search results

1. anonimity

Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

With the tool open, click help -> check for updates. and it will download newer versions.
  2. anonimity

Suggestion: rocket launchers need fix ASAP

Still at it
  3. anonimity

Project LP-120: A Low Efficiency Hunting Log

Note: I've adjusted thethe first-page summary to account for armor fap and enhancer TT as part of TT Spent. My new adjusted TT return is 98.0%. No changes to overall return, including markup. I also fixed Run 14/15 since they were heavily impacted by armor decay on Molochs, but I am not going...
  4. anonimity

I think mobs like moloch amplify the return from armor decay because it is so high (about 4-5%). Anyway. I’ll adjust the moloch runs when I get a chance and rerun the formulas. The question is, what % of armor decay is returned and how does that affect overall return. In other words if gun...
  5. anonimity

The two trackers I’ve used including loot nanny don’t have armor repair automatically captured so I’ll just make manual adjustments. My spreadsheet is my own that I built anyway. The good news here is that I have all the data captured I just need to readjust a couple formulas.
  6. anonimity

Armor decay is a Tt input to loot. But loot trackers don’t accurately calculate this so I’m going to update my formulas when I get a chance to include armor and enhancer Tt decay into the Tt return formula. I won’t go back and fix every post but I will fix the first post to reflect the correct...
  7. anonimity

Day 15: TT Return: -32 MU Return: +192 Decay: -870 Total Return: -25 I started this day on Gorgon Wave and Centaurs a little bit, but I did not have much luck regarding rares or any MU. So I switched back to Moloch Masters and stuck on them for a few hours, fully enhanced and ripping. I...
  8. anonimity

Day 14: TT Return: +1,872 MU Return: +1,114 Decay: -734 Total Return: +2,888 It's been almost a week since I've been able to play a decent amount and today I decided to go big and it paid off. I started doing some defenders for codex on Caly (I need to work on robot codexes anyway), but the...
  9. anonimity

I believe that stating “I have a theory” and “I think that” are the same qualitatively as “I believe”. I included both in my post preceding my theory so… what’s the difference? It is all a theory nothing is stated as fact here. Only mindark has the facts.
  10. anonimity

No, I don't think it was ever officially stated. But, I believe the data "theory" comes off of Zho's log where he tracked it over a large sample size. however, it is a theoretical example. it doesn't have to be 7%. it could be 8% 10% or whatever. i still think each individual loot instance...
  11. anonimity

Interesting, and thanks for the added posts, especially around VU 15.15. I don't read that as anyone cycling 100k gets a guaranteed 97.3%, and anyone cycling 10k gets 94.7%. That doesn't include the cycle rate, loot instances, efficiency, or anything. That means half of the players (roughly)...
  12. anonimity

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

This is not just an attack on EL here… we’re talking about human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together… MASS HYSTERIA
  13. anonimity

Day 13: I hunted mostly Gorgon and sinew mobs. Looted an imp scale and imp sinew. nothing that special. so my MU return was much better than TT but TT was absolute dogshit. I did an entire gorgon wave solo from 1-6 plus the boss and I had only 1x 62 ped global. so bad. Burned a lot of enhancers...
  14. anonimity

2+2 = potato
  15. anonimity

The password is "1-2-3-4-5" guess i need to change it now and add a 6
  16. anonimity

Ah - okay. so my IP is compromised. because I havent loged in all week, but now it's banned. makes sense since i can log in under vpn/private browser i guess?
  17. anonimity

So I've been gone for work all week and I come home today and find this when I try to view EL. 1) How does one even get banned from EL? and 2) The email does not exist when I sent an email inquiry it says the following: Address not found Your message wasn't delivered to...
  18. lol.JPG

lol.JPG

19. anonimity

Day 12: Started on Letomie - which was a fairly good TT return. and for some dumb reason, I left and went to NI and hunted gorgon / drakes and I looted nothing. and was zero markup. Day 12 TT Spent 11,538.86 TT Return 11,194.68 MU Return 259.69 Armor Decay 112.68 FAP Decay 12.71...
Back