Search results

1. Juliane

Supremacy Reign - Recruiting

Supremacy Reign needs YOU! One of the oldest societys needs fresh blood. We are mostly stationed on Calypso and Arkadia. You will find fierce hunters, dedicated miners, passionate crafters, fast friends and great knowledge. You have at least 40k skills and a minimum top profession level of...
  2. Juliane

FYI: Rick's 500K xp Pets

Gratz :yay:
  3. Juliane

Vu 0.45.30062016

Usualy when a pet get's leveled to L5 i have to sacrifice one other pet for it. While pressing level up in gym i dident need to do that. Have again messages of "no end of game message" Still get error's when i want to raid someone saying something about active shield. A lot text's have a red...
  4. 2016-07-14 18 45 40-2016-07-14 18 43 21-.png 8206 - fotos

2016-07-14 18 45 40-2016-07-14 18 43 21-.png 8206 - fotos

5. Juliane

Bad timing

Get well soon!
  6. Juliane

Question: game allready dead ?

till tuesday i had a lot succcess finding someone to battle against.. but since than.. nearly none.. and the last 2 days realy none.. that and the whipings at mondays makes me not realy want to play.. i mean you reach some success.. got somewhere and than its monday and you start from scratch :(...
  7. Juliane

not working for me today after the new version

Yeah, on facebook and ingame
  8. Juliane

I read it above as if they cleaned the database sometime last night.. so you have to create a new account
  9. Juliane

it's a german keyboard and i'm not good to explain.. here a screen what to do
  10. 2016-06-02 22 35 51-1.png 8206 - fotos

2016-06-02 22 35 51-1.png 8206 - fotos

11. Juliane

Vu 0.43.02062016

Pet Info Window.. Tab "Infos": There is an "X" at all places there should be an "'" in the text. Fight log->Tab Raid: There is a text below the Pet VS Pet Infos: "There have not been any raus battles".. New Pet Type Icons: They dont fit to the rest of the game.. they render kinda hard and...
  12. Juliane

Hm, i am further, but not sure if its my doing.. pressed "Tab+^" + a lot keys.. get programmcode.. restarted and it did go further
  13. Juliane

Lol ok :P Alt + Enter changes from window mode to fullscreen and back
  14. Juliane

if it only would release its hold after all arrows are clicked... why force players something?
  15. Juliane

well.. i guess-.... SHOWERTIME :yay: :yay: :yay:
  16. Juliane

Was only able to install update of compet after uninstalling the old one.. wanted me to update again and again and again.. after i was now able to login.. there was a BIG arrow at the library.. and olivia told me about that skill i should research.. fine by me.. but i had it allready an Level...
  17. Juliane

Info: Win Trading

as i can understand why they would limit the forest battles.. what am i now to do all day with this game? Is hard to find someone in arena.. at least with forest i was able to have some fun
  18. Juliane

Question: How many mojo points needed to get 3 mana regeneration?

I thought the Mana regen was bound to the hmm ... pet-doctor building?
  19. Juliane

Info: ComPet FAQ

Q: with my level 14 Furlock i allready battled against all Forest Creatures. Will there be more later on?
  20. Juliane

Is it down?

Yeah, well .. i think its more an google play store issue than anything with the game itself. Btw, still cant login on pc. Still getting "Unprocessed error on server side".
  21. Juliane

FYI: Get rid of the Satanic Rituals!

To the mentioned above: We allready have to let the pets fight against each other.. I mean you see one bites the other and they get hurt. This is at least optical more cruel than the sacrificing on an pet. There it only disapears. I wonder if it is the right thing to let children fight with...
  22. Juliane

Is it down?

ok found a root filemanager app.. hope i find the right file
  23. Juliane

Is it down?

When i plug it to my pc i only see images and stuff.. not the filemanager
  24. Juliane

Is it down?

It's not only the above. I go nuts here! I try to get it installed on my Android Phone. The first installation failed because of server issues. So now the play store says i have allready installed the app.. but its no where to be found on the phone. I cant get it resetted.. allready searched in...
  25. Juliane

Is it down?

getting "Unprocessed error on server side" too :(
Back