Search results

1. Isiselyn

Planet calypso content release 2011.3

Damn! Loved mining that penninsula! Oh well, things lost, things gained... ;) Daikibas back at PA :) I love this! Actually missed those little cuties and can't wait to go find them. Now, if only I could actually download the update instead of getting empty error box saying only that it could...
  2. Isiselyn

Chikara Condos

Howdy :) Chikara AI 8E is my little haven. Good to see another neighbour in the area :)
  3. Isiselyn

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once upon a time in Entropia there was a place called Palms Corner with real charm and character. Even the service station was disguised to look like the other buildings. I have not long returned to game and just learnt it no longer exists. Sad that we lost these places!
  4. Isiselyn

'Replace Me' Icons

Thanks. Will give those suggestions a go in the morning. Can't hurt anything and gonna be dreaming in red boxes if have to play like that for long ;)
  5. Isiselyn

'Replace Me' Icons

Hi, All inventory except armor is now filled with red Replace Me icons and my loot also comes up in loot window as Replace Me Icons. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this please? Edit: This only happens on my pc. Inventory/loot looks fine on laptop
  6. Isiselyn

Who do you mentor?

I didn't create a poll option for my situation- have both types getting near to graduating, or at least they will be when they put mentoring back lol. Not yet had either type graduate but do expect my RL friend to graduate first. Being in a society heavily lent towards mentoring and helping new...
  7. Isiselyn

Who do you mentor?

Recently I have been wondering who people take on as their disciples. Not so much as in player types but more people you're never met other than their avatar or people you have met in real life. At the moment I have disciples of both types and it made me wonder if you have more chance of a...
  8. Isiselyn

mentorship offer but mainly thanking

Big Big GRATS to Alice for her new Participant Guide role, well deserved as this thread shows!:yay::wtg::yay: Congratulations to all who have graduated under Alice's watchful eye. So many of you are my soc friends and I feel very lucky and privileged to know you all! Looking back through this...
  9. Isiselyn

Help: Patch error

Can't Log In After Patch :( Went to open EU and it installed a patch. Fair enough, been a few of those recently. Problem is I now get this error message when I try to log in: Obsolete, invalid, or outdated installation. Please try restarting the Entropia Universe again in a few minutes. If the...
  10. Isiselyn

Anyone else got a huge FPS drop with EU Mini-Update 10.0.4?

Alexander has posted a fix for this in another thread in the Technical section- hope it helps us all :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/161794-fix-drop-fps-after-10-0-4-a.html
  11. Isiselyn

No sooner do we have a thread asking if anyone has a drop then someone pops up with the answer to fixing the drop lol. Thanks for this, I hope it works for me. +rep for coming to our assistance :D
  12. Isiselyn

Question: Get rid of the night cycle?

I voted for fine as it is. True, hunting smaller sized mobs can be hard in the dark (especially if sat in front of shiny monitor in bright white t-shirt;)) but bigger ones are fine to hunt at night. Personally I tend to hunt during the day and then drop a few bombs during the night. Mining...
  13. Isiselyn

My fps now dropped to an averge 7fps outside and 4fps inside since last update. Looks like I will be crafting for the moment until I can move better again :rolleyes::eek:
  14. Isiselyn

Anyone recommend a good gfx card please?

Having looked around I can pick up a Radeon 4890 for about £127 for the cheapest one- a price I can not get even close to with the Nvidia :rolleyes: I know I will need to get a new psu- was looking at a 650w and will make sure it has the two connections the card needs. My main concern is...
  15. Isiselyn

Although a lot of the cards people recommended were well outside my budget I have been looking a little more into the Radeon 4890. I will be coming into a small payment in next few days so decided to treat myself to a better card rather than get one to tide me over for a while. There seems to...
  16. Isiselyn

Trading a PaperClip for a House (EU Version)

Hey, TT of the shogun harness is 10.24ped I believe. Any good?
  17. Isiselyn

Its a girl!!

Just to say a HUGE congratulations! I love the name too :yay::wtg::laugh:
  18. Isiselyn

Trading a PaperClip for a House (EU Version)

I have a male shogun harness you can have as a trade. Let me know when you want to meet! :) GL to you- hope you make it ;)
  19. Isiselyn

Buying: 12k EFD...

If you like I can meet you in game somewhere and purchase your EFDs. Sadly I don't have change but you can keep the pec :lolup:;)
  20. Isiselyn

Buying: 12k EFD...

... for 40PED or there about's! Open to offers- let the haggling begin :D EFD now purchased- this thread can be closed, thanks :)
  21. Isiselyn

JOHN BATES - Needs Our Help With SXSW

Voted for all three. Registration really was extremely quick too!
  22. Isiselyn

Burial Rights for Drones?

Wish they had been.... at least those I could loot :grumble: The ground there is all little mounds and bumps. Don't know if that was part of the reason they kept falling through. :scratch2:
  23. Isiselyn

Burial Rights for Drones?

Ok... So I was hunting/ mining/ exploring TI a little today as the server dumped me there on log in. I had headed south a little, fallen off a bloody great cliff onto a letomie's head and rapidly found myself revived at the fertilizer station. Whilst taking a fair few attempts to navigate my...
  24. Isiselyn

My 7300GT is pci express:) I will give it a go as looks like I need to open up the machine and check the psu anyway. No harm in trying it and it can't be any worse than EU currently is on that machine- a lag filled, unmovable, LSD trip! Fingers crossed ;) Thanks for all the information...
  25. Isiselyn

The real truth behind all of this

I have to say I love this! A well written and amusing story that made me laugh out looud in places. +rep to you. :wtg:
Back