Search results

1. Lireta

and he told me to log off....

lol...message from Mindark, this server is going down in 1 minute... Stinky said "log off, otherwise you will be killing a mob and be kicked out before you can loot it" My reply..." i got time for just one more..." hehehe...so glad i stayed :laugh: that makes up for the bad run so...
  2. Lireta

lovely day

MGuE0C8x4-w hhmmm now why would i start a thread here with a video??? cos its been a lovely day...why??? becos of this little beauty.. yup...thats right..an SGA pistol!!!!!!!! :wtg: OMG!!!! i cant believe it...:D i know its only a little pistol....but its all mine!!! :yay...
  3. Lireta

a good day :yay:

today is a good day.... not only did i unlock 'serendipity', i got 2 swirlys!!!!! today was a good day....oohh and i had chocolate gateau as well :D lily :grouphug:
  4. Lireta

just a little one:D

lol...i know it aint big.....but it still made that lovely sound :D oohhh i love this game :yay: lily :grouphug:
  5. Lireta

strange signal....i lost it!!!

lol....Whiffy wanted to go mining....so i said 'ok..let's go!' im not a miner and have very limited experience....talk about the blind leading the blind :D we tp'ed to hadesheim....he ran one way..i ran another! lol..Whiffy dropped his probes and kept finding oil...:cool: me??? i found...
  6. Lireta

Rc got a shopkeeper...i got a mannequin :D

LOLOLOL!!!! I love this game :yay: Altho i got no swirls ( just as RC got no swirls) still this was a very nice gift from a generous armax :wtg: now i got my own private dancer... :smirk: lily :grouphug:
  7. Lireta

little swirl...

the 1st drone i killed couldnt wait to spill his guts out :D lol....how generous of him :yay: lily :grouphug: ps..dont tell stinky ...i havent done the housework :eek: ..again..:rolleyes:
  8. Lireta

My prowess grows :p

lol...was sweating at Neas...waiting for the swunt team to take out the dry ambu's...:cool: they only had 3 peeps so weren't ready....:rolleyes: i decided to have a go at killing them alone...:silly2: i put my armour on and....YAY...i killed one...:yay: vastly encouraged by this i killed...
  9. Lireta

Lily's good luck charm part 3

OMG!!!! i dont believe it.....another swirly :silly2: Princess was unavailable to accompany me this evening, so Stinky...my gallant hero, agreed to come sweat with me.... aint he sweet :hug: lol..this was our reward lol....i LURVE this game :laugh: lily :grouphug:
  10. Lireta

Lily's good luck charm part 2!

OMG!!!!!!! its really true.....Princess is my good luck charm....... lookee, lookeeeeee :D i love Princess :hug: and i lurve this game :yay: lily :grouphug:
  11. Lireta

Lily's good luck charm

YAY!!! :yay: have taken on my 1st disciple, and its proving to be a good decision! :D doing a tp run from camp echidna to fort argus, when some nasty argos just appeared...out of nowhere! :eek: well they wont try and jump us again :silly2: lol...think i may have said this b4...but i lurve...
  12. Lireta

Happy Birthday Stinky

Happy B-day Stinky... from the Beer... from the kids... from me... have a great day hun...love ya lots :shower: :kiss: :swoon: lily :grouphug: hhmmm why doesnt the kids piccy come up.. now wot have i done??? :scratch2:
  13. Lireta

happy birthday Vaako

Grattis pa fodelsedagen!!!!! hhmmm english keyboards dont have all the dots/ accents/ symbols u swedish peeps do.....hope im saying happy birthday and not something else!!!!:laugh: hope u have a great day :birthday: lily :grouphug:
  14. Lireta

Happy Birthday Danoclese

Happy Birthday to one of the happiest peeps i know!!!!:D Have a Great day...drink lots of Beer :beerchug: and have ubah fun :laugh: Bonne Anniversaire mon ami :hug: lily :grouphug:
  15. Lireta

CORNucopia

after spending loads of ammo yesterday killing feffs, trying to get a bunny (and not succeeding :rolleyes:) i decided to go back to corns....:cool: glad i did.... :yay: am gonna have breakfast, then guess wot im doing?????:laugh: lily :grouphug:
  16. Lireta

Berylicious

lol....u know how in the day ur supposed to do housework?...well that was boring, so i came in game...just for 5 mins...honest.... :smirk: hehehe....quick...back to housework b4 stinky finds out i been playing hookey :laugh: lily :grouphug:
  17. Lireta

TDO squish some roaches

as the title says....hehehe :D wot fun these new mobs are :yay: lily :grouphug:
  18. Lireta

No loot....but i got R.D.A. YAY!

hehehe :D 1st mob of the day....no loot but i did get R.D.A :yay: going back in game now to skill up while its 2x skilling! :laugh: lily :grouphug:
  19. Lireta

i lurve this game

:D i lurve this game, its highly addictive, especially when it gives me loot!!!! heres a little global that made me smile..... note, im wearing my new ghost armour, my xmas pressie from my beloved stinky :laugh: lily :grouphug:
  20. Lireta

playing hooky from work...

lol....stinky decided today to play hooky from work...ooppss i mean work from home.... while he was working really hard, he graciously agreed to accompany me on a little hunt.... hehehe....must work from home more often stinky...:laugh: lily :grouphug:
  21. Lireta

TDO birthday slaughter

i've always hated maffoids, since they totally wiped the floor with me on a tp run....so when stinky suggested we go sort them out i said 'oohhhh yes!!!' :yay: it gives me great pleasure to announce at least one flock of teddy bears has been annihilated....:laugh: for a little while...
  22. Lireta

TDO BOING! time 4 bed

stinky and i were tired, getting ready to go to bed, so when a bery snuck up behind me and killed me i was not best pleased...as soon as i got back to fort zeus, i teleported right back to him and killed him with the new toy stinky had given me...i guess this was his way of saying sorry for...
  23. Lireta

lily dancing with a longu....

lily took stinky dancing......:dance: the longu's tried to butt in....:poke: what else could we do????:sniper: serves him right for stamping on my toes :smirk: lily :grouphug:
  24. Lireta

Achievement: lily's graduation

yippee it's official, i have graduated :D stinky is very happy, he got nice gun :handgun: i am available to anyone who wants to hunt....or sweat! teeheehee lily :grouphug:
  25. Lireta

lily goes along for the ride

stinky and i went for a little jog.....we found some bots to play with..... stinky got a gun and fap5, i got bugger all! ho hum:( at least i'll get the gratz :D lily :grouphug:
Back