Search results

1. Aries

Hey Chopper! remember me? I used to play way back in 2009 XD now I'm coming back :P

Hey Chopper! remember me? I used to play way back in 2009 XD now I'm coming back :P
  2. Aries

Hey! I'm coming back to the game, hope to see you soon!

Hey! I'm coming back to the game, hope to see you soon!
  3. Aries

Selling: Gremlin set (M) + all my skills

bump bump bump bump I'm gonna be at twins for the following couple of hours
  4. Aries

Only skills left, also I realized how hard it is to find very small ESI so for MMS, Rifle, and Anatomy I will provide the ESI, at the price I find it (buying them under 800%) and for my left over skills u can provide the ESI and buy the skills :)
  5. Aries

Ok all said and done editting my post, I am currently waiting at twin Peaks boxes for my first costumers, I should be there for the following 3-6 hours so you can easily find me there :)
  6. Aries

if you have good reputation, yes I will I just don't wanna be stuck with a bunch of ESI, I need PEDs not items, so there's really no point scamming a few ESI's when I need fast PEDs
  7. Aries

I will sell my full gremlin for tt +200 peds I checked MUs and i believe I'm selling it way under MU, so it should be a good deal, same as my other skills. if anyone thinks some of the skills are over priced please let me know.
  8. Aries

Selling: Selling 16,853 EFD

for personal reasons I'm in need of chipping out and getting rid all of my items, so isit ok with you if you can sell the EFD to the person that bid before me, or maybe host another auction? sorry for the inconvenience
  9. Aries

All my skills and a few CHEAP BPs For personal reasons, I need to withdraw all my money from Entropia before Cryengine2 gets around so I'm looking to sell all my equipment and skills. all I have left now is a couple of bps, my gremlin set, and my skills so how will this work? I'm gonna be all...
  10. Aries

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

uhmm I wanna know how I can buy some of these shares and how much per share xD
  11. Aries

yeah I win ya'll lose mwahahahha where do u wanna meet and at what time? and how is this going down? whos giving what first?
  12. Aries

Selling: Atrax Eye

lol don't be greedy, make an offer big enough to outwit your rivals >.> anyone giving more than 3.1k?
  13. Aries

Avatar animations and gestures :)

bump? no more ideas or constructive criticism?
  14. Aries

WoF Hurrikane Jacket

hey! I said I would buy some of ur cool itans and u said u didn't wanna sell any.... alright what's your offer for the cool looking jacket? mwahahah I'll be looking like an uber :DDDDD
  15. Aries

I bid 40 :)))
  16. Aries

hell no <bids 32 peds>
  17. Aries

;DDD any other offers?
  18. Aries

yeah I was gonna suggest some nice UL parts of some nice armor but I prefer peds
  19. Aries

uhmmm just wondering if I win, how am I paying you the 30 peds? we arrange a meeting or something?
  20. Aries

Hey Hurri check my global and hofs album ;D

Hey Hurri check my global and hofs album ;D
  21. Aries

Epic BUMP Still selling my little eye :)
  22. Aries

Opalo Hunt 4 HoF III

Ace I wanna go :)
  23. Aries

hey get on! I'm about to get on too

hey get on! I'm about to get on too
  24. Aries

<bids 30 peds>
  25. Aries

Selling: Large Spike Club, AS-147, AS-129, Skills

how much for first Aid?