Search results

1. Mariko84

Selling: Shogun Armor (F) - Full Set

TT+60 PED Markup from 2014.09.09. PM me if you're intrested.
  2. Mariko84

Selling: FULL ARMORS (F) Unlimited

GNOME FULL SET (F): TT+8.00 PED SHOGUN FULL SET (F): TT+14.00 PED SOLD! GOBLIN FULL SET (F): TT+9.00 PED KNIGHT FULL SET (F): TT+67.00 PED SOLD! VIGILANTE FULL SET (F): TT+150.00 PED SOLD! Markups from PEAuction and EntropiaBay at September 11th. PM me, I'll check once a day.
  3. Mariko84

Buying: Breer M4a (L) Max MU 110%

I'm looking for a Breer M4a (L). Markup max 110%. PM me if you got something to sell.
  4. Mariko84

Selling: Martial Set (L) (F) (no gloves)

Selling 6 armor parts together. No gloves. Total TT is 210 ped. With the monthly MU (2011.04.24) the total is 281 ped. SELLING PRICE: 270 PED SOLD!
  5. Mariko84

Help: About Armor Ghost, Vigilante and Boar (L). All (F)

Hello! I need some advises about these armors. Now I own a Ghost set (no foot), and a Vigilante set. From calculations at Entropedia I see the Boar(L) is a good replacement for the Ghost and Vigilante. Compare to this, Boar armor is a limited with decent low MU for all parts. I also wonder if...
  6. Mariko84

Selling: Full Ghost Set (F) except Foot Guards

I got your PM. I CANCEL THE SALE!
  7. Mariko84

Selling: Full Ghost Set (F) except Foot Guards

Selling Full Ghost Set (F) with no foot guards Full TT + MU The buyer will get some discount when buying a full set
  8. Mariko84

Selling: Full Vigilante Set (F)

the sale is cancelled!
  9. Mariko84

Help: Client Loader Page is Blank and wont let me start the game

I was in about a hour, needed to relog, and now the client loader is blank. :( Aah! Now! :-)
  10. Mariko84

does everyone take a break?

I had 10 months long break. I had to put more focus for my studies. During that break I was not sure to come back, but here I am. :)
  11. Mariko84

Would like opinions of Martial (L) armor

What weapon levels are recommended to have when start using Martial?
  12. Mariko84

Info: Beauty is back in Febrary!!!

Is this also include the body & face sculpting?
  13. Mariko84

Hi Fuss! Yes, Im in squadron. :-D See you ingame!

Hi Fuss! Yes, Im in squadron. :-D See you ingame!
  14. Mariko84

Hello Luke! Found you in EF! :-D

Hello Luke! Found you in EF! :-D
  15. Mariko84

Selling: Selling full Knight (F) 7 parts

I found foot guard. Now need Arms and Shins for a decent price.
  16. Mariko84

Selling: Selling full Knight (F) 7 parts

Knight Armor I'm still looking for these parts (F): Shins, Foot and Arms. Any tip or advice how to find them? //Mariko
  17. Mariko84

Maps of Calypso - High Resolution

Sweet! Great work! ;) //Mariko
  18. Mariko84

Finally a limit to chip in:

Many well skilled players have more less knowledge about the game, because they chipped in alot of skills from the beginning. A big wallet does not make you know more about the game.
  19. Mariko84

Finally a limit to chip in:

I agree about chip in limitation. Would be best with some kind of limit. Or maybe it would be good with a chip in quote, after you filled that quote you need to chip out so you can chip in again. For an example if a hunter wants to be a miner, or a crafter. But anyway, a chip in limitation...
  20. Mariko84

Entropia Universe Maintenance

I'm not agree... Day/night part is just awesome part. Use your radar to locate the mob at night. Night goggles can be a new item for night hunters later, who knows. //Mariko
  21. Mariko84

Texturizers & Texture Information

Another colorer for the list His ingame name: Raivo Ray Raudulis He colored some for me (5-6 months ago), at then he was at lvl 23. //Mariko
  22. Mariko84

looking for colorer for yellow

Hi! I can do the coloring. Do you have your own paint? I use to be at Atlas Haven and Port Atlantis tp, also Sweat Camp and Atlas Island North. //Mariko
  23. Mariko84

Oil Rig trip video

Nice vid, would be very cool and fun to attend someday.:yay: //Mariko
  24. Mariko84

Question: Tailoring?

I heard is good to start with cheap crafting as Filters, Dampers, Plastic Springs etc to build up some skills, then it's ok to start with basic shirt and basic pants. That's a advise from a well experienced tailorist, not me thou :laugh:, but from someone I know. //Mariko
  25. Mariko84

Info: Bugs in VU 9.3.4!!

Soc chat disfunction Today while hunting, my soc chat stopped working, just got quiet, and there was soc mates online. Nothing happend when I entered message after message. This never happend before, maybe a new bug for the latest VU to take a look at. //Mariko
Back