Search results

1. Claim In Tree

Claim In Tree

Claim in tree
  2. Spike669

Buying: Ares Head <-----------

I got some Hey man, I got some Ares, not sure how much of it, but I find it regularly, and will be happy to take 110% for it. Where can I usually find u ingame?
  3. Spike669

HoF: Fef Outcast

Nice find! Nice find! Our team hunted feffs today, found 2 consecutive bunnies...wanna trade, I'll gladly give you our 2 bunnies for your find ;):D Anyway grats again!! Happy easter to all!
  4. Spike669

wildemonds academy GGRRR!!

I too was in the team I wanted to say again that I'm sorry you did not get a globel, and that you had run out of money. The matter remains that we were just getting ready and suiting up, just standing around as a team just before the hunt when you came running in with 10% health left spamming...
  5. Spike669

CORNucopia

Grats, now eat up! Haha betcha thats gonna be the fastest bowl of cornflakes u ever ate ;) Grats and c ya around!:yay:
  6. Spike669

my first tower

Grats man! Saw ur find earlier while i was mining, looking for more nexus :p little jealous but i did ok myself! Awesome find and congrats again!!
  7. Spike669

FYI: UL enmatamp 103 found by Karvjiash Karv Moshdarij

Zib, I'll buy it offa you for 2000 right now :) :D
  8. Spike669

Allophyl Double Up!!

Globel2! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/7/2/8/9/allo-globalapril9.jpg Globel #2 :) :yay:
  9. Allo

Allo

Allo globel #2
  10. Spike669

A Monthly Mining Event: Z-Games

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/7/2/8/9/miners_mountainplentifull.jpg Woohoo! Am i contending for highest single claim? Either way, sign me up!!!:yay:
  11. Plentifull!

Plentifull!

Sign me up for the game!
  12. Spike669

Allophyl Double Up!!

Globel #1 this month for me! Click to enlarge Thats one, now lets get some more!:yay:
  13. Globel1

Globel1

Allo
  14. Spike669

Buying: BUYING: ARMOR PLATE Mark.1 BP, any kind.

Looking to buy either Armor Plate Mark 1A, 1B or 1C. Price negotiable! PM me if you have any, or know anyone looking to sell one. Finders fee of 5 PED if tip leads to sale!:wtg:
  15. Spike669

Selling: SELLING 2k Angelic 118%

:) Anyone? Any takers? :scratch2:
  16. Spike669

Selling: SELLING 2k Angelic 118%

Selling my 2k Angelic HOF at 118% PM me if interested (+/-1900 ped TT)
  17. Spike669

HOF! VAST XXI Angelix 1900PED!

Click to enlarge My largest find ever in 5 years of play!:yay::yay::yay::yay::wtg: ON A SIDE NOTE, I'm LOOKING TO SELL THIS ANGELIC, 1900 ped TT value at 118%. Any buyers PM me!
  18. Hofangelic

Hofangelic

Hof Angelic XXI
  19. Finish Race

Finish Race

Finished!
  20. Finish Race

Finish Race

Finished!
  21. Spike669

HoF: yay for iron !

Grats! Congrats on your find! Now if only you still had your 104 on there :eek:! Still not too shabby!!!Make sure to spread some good karma to the rest of us!:cool: Quote of the day: "Many men of course became extremely rich, but this was perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of...
  22. Spike669

HoF: 1046 PED Iron on CND

Grats man! Congrats on your find! Now lets go for the tower!! Make sure to spread some good karma to the rest of us!:cool: Quote of the day: "Many men of course became extremely rich, but this was perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of because no one was really poor, at least no...
  23. Spike669

1st mining HOF

Grats!!!!!! Congrats on your find! Thats more than I ever found and I'm already lvl 14 :S! Make sure to spread some good karma to the rest of us, maybe mine will come soon!:cool: Quote of the day: "Many men of course became extremely rich, but this was perfectly natural and nothing to...
  24. Spike669

HoF: Silent HOF

Grats! Congrats on your find! I havent found a spaceship in ages!! Found 3 in total but the last was 4 years ago or so, and all just had 50 ped cahh at the time, no beacons. Make sure to spread some good karma to the rest of us!:cool: Quote of the day: "Many men of course became...
  25. Spike669

Uber: Berycled young!

Grats! Congrats on your find (be it a while ago)! Go poke those chickens! Make sure to spread some good karma to the rest of us!:cool: Quote of the day: "Many men of course became extremely rich, but this was perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of because no one was really poor...
Back