Search results

1. sparkysgal

Hello. I Send you a IM plz read it get back to me soon as you can . Thanks .

Hello. I Send you a IM plz read it get back to me soon as you can . Thanks .
  2. sparkysgal

: ) hi. good to here you are back in game. I am not on as much but ill try drop in see you soon.

: ) hi. good to here you are back in game. I am not on as much but ill try drop in see you soon.
  3. sparkysgal

Boo. hi there : ) seen you was on line wanted drop by say hi.

Boo. hi there : ) seen you was on line wanted drop by say hi.
  4. sparkysgal

Thanks for the add sent :) always good get freinds added : ) Hugges

Thanks for the add sent :) always good get freinds added : ) Hugges
  5. sparkysgal

Thank you too . And yeah best have u share it with me hehe : )

Thank you too . And yeah best have u share it with me hehe : )
  6. sparkysgal

Thanks VM hun . : )

Thanks VM hun . : )
  7. sparkysgal

Hey hun.. Just want say HAPPY SPAWN DAY !!! Hugges Hun hope today goes well. : )

Hey hun.. Just want say HAPPY SPAWN DAY !!! Hugges Hun hope today goes well. : )
  8. sparkysgal

My first hof!!! 4754 PED Droka Gen 3

Again Grats on ur HoF ..Told u go for it, u never know what Drop. Then look what happen a few mins later .. :P Thinking where my part is Cuse i told u go ... lol
  9. sparkysgal

Sweat camp are not a parking

Sad to say but at Camp now ppl do not oblige when asking nicely . Most the time they dont ack like they here us asking .This is one the thing got me not liking healing thre much any more .Besides the lagg it brings too . And thats one my loves in EU is healing and helping new ppl out . And...
  10. sparkysgal

Hey Hun. Feeling the same about it all. And np about the +rep :)

Hey Hun. Feeling the same about it all. And np about the +rep :)
  11. sparkysgal

Bug or not ? Where the armor at ? .

I was all Nekkid As u said . hehe I ever wear armor at sweat camp .U can tell in the SS that all u see my feet .
  12. sparkysgal

Up date.. Guess it maybe a bug cuse I when back hunting . And i got a crit again and didnt get that armor takes in the mgs that time .. Here a SS of it too ..
  13. sparkysgal

Not sure . But never had seen it say armor takes befor . When i didnt have armor on , And get a crit hit . So unsure to .. hehe
  14. sparkysgal

was skilling at sweat camp This happen . Not sure its a bug or not .. hehe But i have no armor on . So here SS see what u think . lol
  15. sparkysgal

Show of your Personality through your Vehicles

Sure thing Raven .. Btw i here they do suck .. .hehehe ;)
  16. sparkysgal

Show of your Personality through your Vehicles

Well, Guess its time to Show mine . Hummer that is .. hehe.
  17. sparkysgal

Uber: my 2nd

GRATZ!!! :yay::yay::yay:
  18. sparkysgal

Achievement: 3 Loot-less globals

Gratz old freind. Good to see u out again . But but the feffs are all mine . hehe
  19. sparkysgal

Summer's Fashion Designs

:yay::yay::yay: Summer .. Just want to thank you so much for my new toy. Love the argo , leather and blau . And my outfit u made me goes good with it to . ;) . But now I think its to pretty to get all dirty . hehe
  20. sparkysgal

FYI: Meet an Entropian - Zane

Was great . Zane !!! : P Leave it to u come up with something like this to do .
  21. sparkysgal

Question: Game Launcher Bugged ??

Same thing . Guess it is not just me . Huh.....
  22. sparkysgal

Having fun in PE! :)

Nice video Omega hun... But i seen what u was looking at .. It sure wasnt my eyes :P .. And damn i had black hair there .How u get that ? .. cuse i didnt keep Black for maybe a week lol.
  23. sparkysgal

ADAAaammmmmmmm m :P

ADAAaammmmmmmm m :P
  24. sparkysgal

Kinky bet u missing SG . pain A@@ hehe .

Kinky bet u missing SG . pain A@@ hehe .
  25. sparkysgal

Summer just seen the pics ,my outfits wow!!! ty so much . u Rock my outfits out hun . ; )

Summer just seen the pics ,my outfits wow!!! ty so much . u Rock my outfits out hun . ; )
Back