Search results

1. Rufwon

Buying: Omegaton West DELTA apartment

As the title states, I am looking for apartments in the DELTA building. DELTA only, I am not interested in any other buildings buy DELTA. Thanks for looking and good luck
  2. Rufwon

Buying: Cb26

Good day all, As title states, I am looking to purchase a cb26 (UL) If anyone has one, maybe you've outgrown it, and time to move on, please shoot me a pm with your 'asking price' I greatly appreciate any replies, GL and have fun all *please keep the thread clean*
  3. Rufwon

Selling: Land area

WE ADDED ANOTHER PURCHASE OPTION Good day my fellow Entropians. Well, due to RL complexities, my wife and I having twin babies, I am put into a situation and have decided to liquidate my LA. Nothing else at this time will be sold, just our LA. Details: Amethera Outback LA-01 (also known as...
  4. Rufwon

Can you recall??

Do you recall, a point in the game, that changed the way you play? Maybe a big loot, or a kind gesture from another player? Something that has a POSITIVE impact on your in game life? So many people focus on the negative. Lets flip it. Can you remember a POSITIVE point in time that helped you or...
  5. Rufwon

Buying: Dna samples!

Good day, I am looking for DNA samples. Will entertain offers. ANY DNA, with the exception to Neconu and Exa. (that means no Neconu and Exa) Thanks for all your time, we appreciate your replies! Rufwon
  6. Rufwon

Camp Equus

I would like to extend an invitation to one and all, to Amethera Outback LA 01. Rufwon Martinez and Balberith Martinez presents: CAMP EQUUS We recently bumped up to max density and increased the maturity. Come check it out. These lovely beasts share the LA with max maturity/density Exarosaur...
  7. Rufwon

Buying: Meyhem harness/helmet

Good day, As the post states... I am looking for a MM harness and MM helmet (M). Please PM me with your item and what your expecting to fetch, all will be considered. Thanks for your time. Ruf
  8. Rufwon

1996 EntropiaForum

Wanna see what EntropiaForum looked like back in 1996? hehe Pretty fun http://wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesizer/content.php?theme=3&music=11&url=www.entropiaforum.com Check your own favorites... hehe http://wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesizer/
  9. Rufwon

Buying: Doa loudmouth

wanting to buy a DOA Loudmouth. If anyone has one to sell, please post or send me PM. Will meet in-game. Market Value appreciated Ruf
  10. Rufwon

Buying: Body Sculpting Tool Kit

If you have one for sale, shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance Rufwon
  11. Rufwon

What would I use?

A proteron "herbivorus gland" for? Anyone come across these yet in loot? weird
  12. Rufwon

FAIL... Update 10.7.2

Damn..... I MISS YOU GUYS! hehe In the words of Mr. Schwarzenegger.... I'll be back!
  13. Rufwon

HoF: First one lucky

Well I was out hunting troxies on new years eve, trying to maybe, just maybe hit something nice before the year concluded. Well no such luck, but thought what the heck, lets blow a few hundred ped on these new Leviathans. First one!!!!
  14. Rufwon

Guess I will start it off

Tier discoveries
  15. Rufwon

Remember?

Do you remember when you could loot RL items, like video cards and such? Wouldnt you like to see that brought back? I miss it. :(
  16. Rufwon

Thanks SYNERGEN

Thank you for the invite to your Soc hunt, I am so pleased with the results I had to share with the forum. Went out hunting a little Longtooth, with SynerGen. I was able to capture 3 of multiple swirlies we got tonight. As I currently understand it, through out the loot, we received a...
  17. Rufwon

Buying: RUTUBA (M) Parts

As the title states, I am in search for these armor parts. If you have one or many pieces, please let me know either here or via PM Thanks in advance Rufwon
  18. Rufwon

Stretch Bug

Well we've all seen these funny vids, I will post another one. Funny to see, but almost scary at the same time! enjoy Ruf
  19. Rufwon

2010?

Well.... its been a long 4 years (or is that short 4 years?) since the last gathering of the worlds to represent countries in a sports competition compilation. Yes I am talking about the WINTER OLYMPICS. This year, like its 1988 counter-part held in Calgary, Canada is an exciting time for...
  20. Rufwon

HoF: Spidey-Bots

Well, Juan and I were out on what now seems to be a daily Eviscerator hunt. Hit a small little global at first, then we experienced a server crash. Once we logged back in, we were welcomed by a little treat! turned out to be not a bad hunt. While out there, we saw Wangr Gradog...
  21. Rufwon

Selling: SkilDek SER 500 (L)

***SOLD*** 93 ped takes 'er! Cheers :yay: Ruf ***SOLD***
  22. Rufwon

EntroTherapy!?!?

EntroTherapy... Some of you might say... is that a real word? Is there such thing? The answer is yes.... Well starting now... Let me introduce to you, a small word I have been throwing around for a while now. EntroTherapy! What is it you might ask. It goes a little something like this. ~You...
  23. Rufwon

HoF: In my way

Was out mining, and this guy got in my way...glad he did!
  24. Rufwon

My new Appartment View

Here is the new view from my balcony after VU. Pretty good, didnt really change too much, just 'newer'. My shop is on the main floor and located alot closer to the Trade Center then before VU, and approx same distance from TP as it was pre VU. Enjoy the nice HD shot! :laugh:
  25. Rufwon

Did anyone else experience?

I will make this quick, just want some input. **I took a screen shot, but once again its just black, which happens more than not** I was standing there, no mob attacking me, yet I was being hit, and I mean fast, more than once a second. I was spinning around and looking up to, to see what it...
Back