Search results

1. BenCoyote

Have "The current Afairs of the world" actually helped Entropia Universe? or hurt it?

Howdy, Benjamin Ben Coyote here, and I got a rather interstig topic that anyone can chime in on.. and this involves two things going on at the moment.. Let's get to the "Real stuff" first..: The Real world Situation: As yo know, we are in a bit of a "Crisis" on the planet as an "Unseen Enemy...
  2. BenCoyote

Is Entropia Universe.. a Fandom???

Alright before we gegin, I would like to stress to both the mods and the people who participate in tis discussion, that this is in regards not only to the game itself, but also the people behind the game, the players.. and in fact that is where this discussion starts?.. and probably ends.. Now...
  3. BenCoyote

Spacex "Sticks the landing" And it's pure Gold..

With New Years Coming up, everyone is always excited about the "Ball" Dropping in New York's Times Square at the Stroke of Midnight.. But for Elon Musk and his crew at SpaceX, Last Nights Launch and Landing recovery of the FIrst stage of the Falcon 9 launch vehicle, made the cheers at Time...
  4. BenCoyote

Eye Candy Vs Plaabilty.. which option is better/ or is there a happy medium?

Note To mods: this thread is a discussion about the ideas of what is playable or not,and what is indeed dyd candy.. Now for the mods clarification I'm going to bring up the two definitions that we are going to deal with.. namely the words "Eye Candy" and "Playability".. for the definition of...
  5. BenCoyote

And now, The (weird) Weather...

Mods Note; Note this thread is a basicweather report but it is to report any and all "Weird" weather that exists around the world. This is NOT a story that ou read in teh newspaper NOR it is topical.. Thi s is to get a feeling on waht is going on in the world in terms of the weather.. and the...
  6. BenCoyote

Mas Max meets... Mario?

Yes don't let the title fool you.. What would happen if you took the latest Max Max movie (Fury Road) and threw into it.. A little Nintendo.. The end result is... This *Facepqlm* Someone just HAD to do this.. (Yep it's him.. Mario!) (Cpl) Benjamin Ben Coyote , IFN Military a.k.a. "The...
  7. BenCoyote

Robble Robble.. (he's Back!!!!!!)

Alright here anyone over the age of say under 20 probably doesn't know this but you do know that McDonald's doesn't have just Ronald McDonald ias the fun loving clown in the yell and red striped clown suit who is pushing burgers and other foods, oh now, there's other mascots that have comme down...
  8. BenCoyote

Would EU go to this extreme?

Okay Mods Note.. This is one of those "What if " Scenarioes that could be executed (Figureatively speaking.. or it it in reality ) in EU, and in no way shape or form is the opinion of this viewer.. Viwer discretion is advinsed.. Cheating.. How many times has this happened in this game. and we...
  9. BenCoyote

Batman vs Superman, Dawn of Justice: A rather interesting "What if"

We all know that next year we got a new DC Universe movie coming out and in fact thisone is rather epic and yes we've seen the inital trailers for it as well. I"m talkinga bout.. Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice But an interesting thought corssed somoene's mind, and in fact it's a rather...
  10. BenCoyote

Question: What ever happed to: Megingjord Mk1

Alright it's kind of weird as we have plenty of vehicles to go around.. but what is cuious is that when vehicles first came out one of the mst interesting ones to ever grace EU, was in fact the Megingjord Mk1 (C,L) This was not a car of a boat or even a space ship.. This was a bonafide Tank...
  11. BenCoyote

Elon Musk: SpaceX nearly "Sticks" the landing.

Well my father used to say this.. "Almost counts in Horseshoes handgrenades , and Nuclear weapons." Well now Dad, you can add "Rockets landing on barges" to taht list of "Almosts.. It's ironic that SPace X has tried this stunt 3 times and of those 3 one of them had to be aborted cause the...
  12. BenCoyote

To All Gaming Developers (In and out of EU) : Stop giving us Eye Candy!

Video games.. the blessing and bane of society, and in today's little post, the thing is this.. To all the Game developers out there who make games (and this MMO's like EU as well) HEre's a simple sentence.. Please stop giving us.. Eye Candy. Let's be honest, it doesn't matter if you are...
  13. BenCoyote

Yes True Believers, He finally got his own Action Figure

It just had to happen.. it was only a metter of time.. But yes True Believers, a certain Comic book icon has finally gotten his own action figure.. (I mean this guy has been in a lot of Marvel films.. and in fact they even animated him inthe last marvel movie he was in.. He's been a doorman...
  14. BenCoyote

Planets like Star Wars' Tatooine May actually exist..

Well here's a shocker, espcially since we play in a game that has 6 worlds.. But what if, and i mean what if, there was a planet much like what we saw in Episode IV of Star Wars.. I'm refering to the Desert world of Tatooine.. Now crazy as it may seem but Scientists actulally think these type...
  15. BenCoyote

Reality Check: You think thta First Person Shooters are easy? Think again!

Alright all you PK'ers and PVP'ers and all those who derfnitely ike looking down in FPS mode.. Listen up and lsiten good. Cause what You're going to see, might surprise you all.. Now FPS (First person shooters ) are really about looking down a barriel of a gun and getting the bumption to pull...
  16. BenCoyote

A Year in space..

Well here i EU, for us Space time is relative.. and 45 to 70 minutes flying through space is one thing.. But what if we had to take lover and lover flights.. say 30, 60, 90 days or more.. Well NASA has in fact done this before.. with the Skylab Station missions back in 1973.. But wait...
  17. BenCoyote

Question: Humor: Animal Essence = Soylent Green for Pets?

Okay now that I think about this, it seems rather silly, yet in some wqays, it's not.. Think about it. what happens when we takle a old horse and decide to put it out of it's miserry. Do the words "Glue Factory " come to mined? Well let's take a look at "Unwanted pets" or animals we train but...
  18. BenCoyote

Question: Electronic Counter Warfare Measure. Or think fast, there's a missile on you!

Now that we have that first poart of the equation about Missile weapons and how they could be developed, let's take a look at the opposite sie of this.. And in fact sometimes "The best Offense is a good defense." The Observation: First off, what skill in game isused the least.. and I'm...
  19. BenCoyote

Question: The Missile system re-examined

Alright, now a lot of folks have probably heard me say this over and over and over agan, but what we need are in fact things like missiles..and I'm talking carftable msissiles.. "But,Ben," you say, "How can missiles make a change in this game.. Well it could make a lot.. Let's take a look...
  20. BenCoyote

FYI: Bug Report; Society Applicant Withdraws but the Application remains in.

Now THIS... is annoying. Let me explain.. How it works now: Yesterday I got a society application from a playerw who wanted to join my society, and in the result I tried to eitehr aceept or reject this application.. So I click on "Accept " To accept this and I get the following message,"...
  21. BenCoyote

Even Weird Al Yankovic couldn't save Radio Shack!

Oh this is humourous, and in fact I have to point this out.. Less than 2 months ago, a certain celebrity by thename of "Weird Al Yankovic did a commercial spot for one of America's top electornic stores.. and I'm refering to what else but Radio Shack..(Or as some of us Americans call it, "The...
  22. BenCoyote

Grroundhog Day. (or Mr. Mayor, I"m going to BITE you!)

Oh yes today is February 2nd.. and we all know what that is.. Groundhog day.. No, no, it's not that bill Murray Movie of the same name.. this is the Traditional Ground hog day, you know.. the one where they haul out a Ground hog, and see if it see's it's shadow.. Now if the gorundhog sees...
  23. BenCoyote

Rule 3.6: Do Measles count as a controversial topic?

Humor is subjective provided it's all tongue in cheek.. unless you bite off your tongue. - Benjamin Ben Coyote A humorous question just crossed my mind and this goes out to all the mods out there. (think of this as an opservation by a certain critic who has a sense of humor..) (Believe me...
  24. BenCoyote

Question: Should Reputation be redone as Event Promotiing.. and include Reputation as what it should truly be?

Alright it's about high time we all sat down and had this discussion and in fact it revolves around 1 and only one skill. and that skill is perhaps the least known and yet most widely know.. The skill I'm refering to is of course Reputation.. Frankly to be honest, Repuation is in fact a skill...
  25. BenCoyote

Now this., is precision flying!

Thunderbirds, Blue Angels, Red Arrows, Prcison flying teams that usually put on an air show.. But how's this for Precision flying and it comes from all companies.. Airbus.. not 1, or 2, or even 3, but 5 , yes 5 A350WXB prototypes pull off the ultimate promotional stunt.. with a seperation of...
Back