Search results

1. J

Continuing Market Price Drop

Interesting read.. And the funny thing is now I'm thinking about mining! Hah. =) Another low leverl hunter turned towards mining which will further fuel the price downturn.
  2. J

Hello! I randomly came by a post of yours in the Armax bull cow umm thingy. And I seen you were...

Hello! I randomly came by a post of yours in the Armax bull cow umm thingy. And I seen you were from CT. So just wanted to say Hi =) Well good luck! Cyas.
  3. J

Armax Bull

Haha Gwen I killed one the other day.. I thought I was going to die =) But I'm noob so I think it's allowed or something.. heh =)
  4. J

Buying: GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus (L)

Friendly bump =p
  5. J

Buying: GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus (L)

Just looking to buy one of these bad boys. And perhaps repeat business as I need others until skill gain. PM with info etc. Thanks!
  6. J

Question: Players created the ath everyday syndrom

Since I'm pretty new posts like this open my eyes to the way things have gone in a game like this. Personally it's a mixture of all things contained in this post that seem to contribute to the current state of the economic market. Without the people willing to pay so much for an item the markup...
  7. J

Things i need for life ar CND ?

He must be enjoying it so much he can't post here! =p
  8. J

79 agility, 1 stamina

Hmm maybes theres some kind of curve cause I'm only like 3 to 4 weeks old character and I already have almost 50 agility.. I can't be 100% since I'm at work but maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll update this post with my stats. I honestly think I have more then 50 agility. Also I have used mostly...
  9. J

The Mob Ladder - A guide to what mob to hunt next

Thanks for compiling this list. Its extremely helpful for a noob like me! =) And I'm curious do you update the orginal post with the suggestions from these posts? I didn't noticed and I probably should of before I post an idiotic question but I kinda like idiotic questions.. Makes others feel...
  10. J

Hunting - a win win situation

Interesting discussion. Being new to the game this has explained a few things that I needed to know. And either way was a good read even if it's more of a difference on views between old and new. Either weaponry or skills etc. To a person like me this knowledge in a thread like this helps...
  11. J

Help: HELP!!! I'm Stuck at a Land Area!!!

Woohoo go Elford.. And umm I guess go Angel for rescuing the rescuer =p hehe.
  12. J

n00b trading

Very good post and I hope it helps out fellow noobs like myself. I deposited and kinda wasted away tons of peds but it was a learning experience and now I know how stretch things between deposits and how to make my peds work for me. Good luck on your adventures!
  13. J

noob hunting?

I had this same question and personally decided to go with the CB5.. I just think BLP is cooler.. =) I always felt like some kind of stormtrooper with an opallo. But base the choice on your own personal perference. Theirs no wrong answer when choosing a weapon if you enjoy it.
  14. J

Thanks for posting on my blog! Ciao!

Thanks for posting on my blog! Ciao!
  15. J

Project 100k sweat - skillgains

This is pretty interesting. And like someone said before me I can't believe the patience you have! =) I couldn't stand sweating but I'm glad your enjoying it and it has been profittable for you =)
  16. J

very big problem

Wow this post explains why I thought I was rich when I got an argo skull but then I went to the auction and seen the prices. Thanks for the info!
  17. J

Yet another Noob's Blog. 10/8/08

Well I'm new here and just recently started in this wonderful world called Entropia Universe. Man what a weird first few weeks its been. I honestly don't know where to start but I'm starting a blog today to kind of put my process too paper so to speak. =) Anyway last week was the first...
  18. J

MindArk = Stock market guru's

Heh wouldn't technically playing and depositing be "investing" in MA? =) I dunno just one way to look at things. Have a good one gents and thanks for the info.
  19. J

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

So how do I exactly purchase said shares? Do I just mention in a post in this thread to take out so and so and be issued the shares? I'm just curious as I'm new but I really like this idea and where it seems to be going. =)
  20. J

How safe are our peds in MAs bank account?

Honesty I can see the exchange rate change before any possible belly up'ing by MA. Unless your blind to things changing in game or some rapid changes by MA we should be all safe as we were before this recession was underway. If you are truely worried about your money you should just withdraw and...
  21. J

Quest: From zero to hero::::all invited::::6000 PED+ prizes

I would of loved to join this contest but I don't use an opallo! I like the Isis CB5 atm and am working down that line. I hope all of you have a great amount of fun and best wishes to the winner. Also hopefully if you do have a new contest you can include other weaponry.. Would be helpful for us...
  22. J

Breaking Even - A success story

Yeah this post helped put into perspective of what I hope to attain and how. It showed me that I don't have to try as hard as I have been these past few weeks. I'm new to the game and the wealth of info online has been overwhelming and caused me to try alot of different weapon combos and ideas...
  23. J

Loot vs. Ammo

I might have to try this. Right now my hunts are costing me dearly. Thanks for the info and insight. =)
Back